Onward and VR

Dostoevsky

Electron
Nebulae
I had to buy an Alienware 17 just to run the VIVE which made it very expensive but HOLY SHIT it's FUN

Lynx

Dig Down, and find faith.
Nebulae
why though
Too much disposable income.

wPmHoby.jpg

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
@Lynx, @Roosebud and @Koch could probably buy everyone a HTC.
they have jobs and have disposable income and everyone hails them as gods for that reason

though ill admit they do have above average job, since iirc lynx works in the medical field, koch is a developer for a big company and roosebud is a secretive government man

Reactions: List

Koch

Time to dance
Nebulae
they have jobs and have disposable income and everyone hails them as gods for that reason

though ill admit they do have above average job, since iirc lynx works in the medical field, koch is a developer for a big company and roosebud is a secretive government man
I'm actually an IT tech for a big company working remotely from Singapore

Lynx

Dig Down, and find faith.
Nebulae
Im

Im a dentist

Koch

Time to dance
Nebulae
Dude if you have that much disposable income, put money into the bank so you get even more money from interest

edit: who disagreed that's a solid way to make money from having money.
This is a solid way to get money, but it also depends on your bank. Mine doesn't have that much of an interest from having cash tbh - but I really like the bank anyway cos they have some other things I really like

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Yeah, for example. Say you put 50,000 dollars in the bank, and the bank has a 1 percent interest rate, now you leave it in the bank for a year.
You will have a little more than 500 dollars more in the bank.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Yeah, for example. Say you put 50,000 dollars in the bank, and the bank has a 1 percent interest rate, now you leave it in the bank for a year.

Kinda shit when @Lynx probably makes something near that every week or two.

Back in the old days when interest was like 50%, sure.

Koch

Time to dance
Nebulae
Yep, it's pretty good!

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Yep, it's pretty good!

I mean, seriously?

My bro's a carpenter in training and he makes £100 every day. Tbh I think he's doing something dodgy to get that much money though.