Onwards to my next chapter

fishface009

Proton
Nebulae
It has been a great few years being a part of this community but now it's time for me to say goodbye to my gaming life!

Where am I going?

Wellington, New Zealand

36922f749d435aada3078501a91edbe5.jpg

What are you going to do?

I have been offered my dream job as a teaching assistant for children with learning disabilities in a country I have always wanted to live in. My visa application has been accepted and I'm moving at the start of April, so I have a few months to explore this beautiful country.

For anyone that knows me, they know I absolutely love adventuring, hiking, exploring and extreme sports. I have this perfect opportunity to work in a dream job and entertain my hobby for years to come. There are so many possibilities in New Zealand!

Are there any Kiwis in this community? I would love to speak to you! =)

If anyone wants to keep in touch, here is my email: [email protected]

I will miss you guys!

Yours,
fishface009

Deleted member 2925

pilotbland's best friend
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I don’t think you should quit gaming as a whole. You’ll miss out on too much.

Deleted member 3713

My dick way too small to have y’all on it.
Nebulae
It has been a great few years being a part of this community but now it's time for me to say goodbye to my gaming life!

Where am I going?

Wellington, New Zealand

36922f749d435aada3078501a91edbe5.jpg

What are you going to do?

I have been offered my dream job as a teaching assistant for children with learning disabilities in a country I have always wanted to live in. My visa application has been accepted and I'm moving at the start of April, so I have a few months to explore this beautiful country.

For anyone that knows me, they know I absolutely love adventuring, hiking, exploring and extreme sports. I have this perfect opportunity to work in a dream job and entertain my hobby for years to come. There are so many possibilities in New Zealand!

Are there any Kiwis in this community? I would love to speak to you! =)

If anyone wants to keep in touch, here is my email: [email protected]

I will miss you guys!

Yours,
fishface009
I have never met you but please stay in touch with us! Farewell and meet you in our community again sometime!