[Opinion] Why Daenerys will die in ASOIAF {SPOILERS}

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
feel free to add onto this
Daenerys' death
I despise Daenerys, in the show and within the Books, more so in the show because the show runners like to portrait her as a goddess. Let's get right into it. First of all let's explore the anti-war theme that is in the Books and sometimes in the Show. Let's establish that all those who start wars in the book have all perished or most of them have. Tywin, Robb, Joffrey, Balon Greyjoy, Robert Baratheon just to name a few people. What they all have in common, is that they were leaders in a war and started war or continued the wars. George R.R Martin also protested the Vietnam war. So the author himself had an anti-war background. How does Daenerys add in into all of this? Well, Daenerys always brings war wherever she goes. Though she does them for noble causes, she still brings more problems than solutions. She kills more than she saves. She often goes the destruction route when dealing with problems, with her dragons being her safety net. That's the cut down version. Now let's talk about the REAL heroes of ASOIAF, Lord Eddard Stark and Lord Commander Jon Snow. Let's start off with Jon Snow. Why is he one of the real heroes? Because he actually wants to reach compromise. This can be seen with his bringing together of the Night's Watch and the Wildings. He does not want war, he wants to end it through peaceful resolves not violents ends. Now about Lord Eddard Stark. He basically said fuck his honor, and kept a secret about Jon Snow's real parents, further preventing more destruction and the death of Jon Snow. Eddard Stark is one of the MOST important people in the whole series. thanks bye

Reactions: List

Elizabeth

Lamb of Columbia
Nebulae
She's an overrated and hyped character. She's literally boring. I'd rather watch Samwell for 12 hours than watch her. She's boring as F. Ramsay and Joffrey were the best.

Dicknose

Nebulae
She's an overrated and hyped character. She's literally boring. I'd rather watch Samwell for 12 hours than watch her. She's boring as F. Ramsay and Joffrey were the best.
Samwell is fucking sick in the book, especially beyond the wall parts.

D

Deleted member 243

He's boring. I'd watch paint dry which'll be more fun. But for real. Joffrey and Ramsay. <3 Best chars. Srs.
You are edgy, you know that right?

Also, I'd like to add that Stannis might be alive.

When Brienne of fucking Tarth asked for his last words, Stannis responded with 'do your duty.'

What is Brienne's duty? Going to war for House Baratheon.

Her duty was to protect Stannis, not Renly. Renly was a usurper, a falsely proclaimed king. Brienne wanted to protect someone who never really had a claim to the throne. She also failed saving him to begin with, so this makes her a failure.

She also failed to protect Catelyn Stark, which makes her even more retarded.
Now she would break a sacred vow if she actually kills Stannis, since Stannis is the head of House Baratheon. If she kills the head of the house she swore to serve, then I guess the show is becoming stupid.

Joe Thompson

Electron
Nebulae
You are edgy, you know that right?

Also, I'd like to add that Stannis might be alive.

When Brienne of fucking Tarth asked for his last words, Stannis responded with 'do your duty.'

What is Brienne's duty? Going to war for House Baratheon.

Her duty was to protect Stannis, not Renly. Renly was a usurper, a falsely proclaimed king. Brienne wanted to protect someone who never really had a claim to the throne. She also failed saving him to begin with, so this makes her a failure.

She also failed to protect Catelyn Stark, which makes her even more retarded.
Now she would break a sacred vow if she actually kills Stannis, since Stannis is the head of House Baratheon. If she kills the head of the house she swore to serve, then I guess the show is becoming stupid.
In all honestly the show is
Ever since season 4 it's gotten worse and worse in my opinion
So much so I've started reading the books
If it ends up that Stannis is dead then in all honestly I'm just going to quit the show entirely.

D

Deleted member 243

In all honestly the show is
Ever since season 4 it's gotten worse and worse in my opinion
So much so I've started reading the books
If it ends up that Stannis is dead then in all honestly I'm just going to quit the show entirely.
Bronn saves the show the majority of the time

Reactions: List

Dicknose

Nebulae
I like the flashbacks and the North parts

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
uh

should I start watching this??