• I occasionally will beat him on my cp

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • I make fun of him

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters

Todias

Electron
Nebulae
Dude, I love Owen OOCly and ICly. The kids great. I just wish CPs were more lenient with him. You'll make friends faster than Rook will, and I've been trying for a while now. Mainly befriending @Slimaaconroy but thats work in itself.

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
Dude, I love Owen OOCly and ICly. The kids great. I just wish CPs were more lenient with him. You'll make friends faster than Rook will, and I've been trying for a while now. Mainly befriending @Slimaaconroy but thats work in itself.
i mean my cp is quite friendly towards quite a few people, quite fond of owen ICly tbh, think i chatted with him a couple days ago congratulating him on getting blue tier so fast

almost like i spend most of my time on here as a loyalist, and want to encourage more loyalistRP to occur. (yes im still fucking salty about all my booths that get closed)

Deleted member 2925

pilotbland's best friend
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Owen Rain is a char who has Tortures, he is very very friendly towards everyone and anyone, even the ones who are mean to him. I'm sure you have heard him say to you or someone near you "H-H-Hello, I'm Owen!"

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
Owen Rain is a char who has Tortures, he is very very friendly towards everyone and anyone, even the ones who are mean to him. I'm sure you have heard him say to you or someone near you "H-H-Hello, I'm Owen!"
nah

I just remember some guy with a stutter on my cop and paid no notice