Origin account giveaway with multiple games

heaveN

bomber rat
Nebulae
hello my friends

since I don't really like battlefield games imma giveaway this account with BF1, BF3 ( premium ) BF4 and Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault and Battlefield Bad Company two with Vietnam DLC

to get in it's pretty simple, you reply below with a post, to give a fair chance to everybody i'll pick a winner by using random.org @ 10 march evening at 9pm GMT ( Pakistan time )

ursAG.png

good luck

( note that if you win I'll obviously change the email to yours so you can change the account password etc )

avoid posting twice on the thread, I'm not mentally disabled

zoo

Electron
Nebulae
I've been wanting to try BF1, but the price has been too restrictive. Thanks for the giveaway!

Jamie0

Proton
Nebulae
hello my friends

since I don't really like battlefield games imma giveaway this account with BF1, BF3 ( premium ) BF4 and Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault and Battlefield Bad Company two with Vietnam DLC

to get in it's pretty simple, you reply below with a post, to give a fair chance to everybody i'll pick a winner by using random.org @ 10 march evening at 9pm GMT ( Pakistan time )

ursAG.png

good luck

( note that if you win I'll obviously change the email to yours so you can change the account password etc )

avoid posting twice on the thread, I'm not mentally disabled
Good giveaway lol hope someone who deserves this gets it.

heaveN

bomber rat
Nebulae
btw battlefront ain't on the account its just a two hours trial