OUTERLANDS: AZRAKEL | Announcement & Info | 25/10/2021|

Rondal

And whole beasts of nations desire power
Nebulae

467309.jpg

OUTERLANDS - AZRAKEL
A STAR WARS STORY

The Galactic Civil War is over.

In the years following the fall of the Galactic Empire, thousands of loyalists fled into the outer-rims to hide from the New Republic’s thousands of Imperial bounties.

High profile officers, die-hard loyalists, war criminals and fugitives of the New Republic now run rampant in the outer rim, the shadow of the Empire extending to the sector. These individuals constantly live in the ever closing hands of the New Republic as it continually stretches itself thinner.

Three years later, a unique task force ‘Celchu’ is created by the New Republic Outer Command (NROC), consisting of pre-war veterans and militants; The task of Celchu was to assist in the tracking down of high-profile Imperial remnants in the outer rims.

Following reports of a lightsaber-wielding mercenary in the outer-rims, an expedition is prepared by the Republic command, to seek out and gather intelligence on the rising influence of this mercenary-warlord hiding out within the outer rim.

Grab your gear and pack for the long haul.

---------

25 / 10 / 2021

6PM GMT

Q&A

What is Outerlands?
Outerlands is a collaborative creation by several members of Nebulous to create a Star Wars journey within the Legends universe. It takes place a few years after the Empire's defeat and aims to tell the players' story as they make their way through a rapidly changing universe.
How long will this event last?
I've personally set aside around five days of my time to push this through, though it can obviously be subject to an early ending depending on how the story plays out.

IMPORTANT: I have a busy schedule due to work commitments, the event may not take place on back-to-back days, this will be announced as the event progresses.

Where can I apply?
Applications can be submitted through this sub-forum and will be reviewed until the 17th, in which we will close applications. There will be a total of ten slots for the task force, so take this into consideration when applying.

Denied applications can be given a second chance, provided they do so before the end of the application period. This is subject to change if too many applications are present.

Where is the content found?
You can find the content pack for the event here, though it is not a final rendition of the content, as more will be added or removed in line with our policy adhering to players being able to suggest content for their characters.

Closing Appreciation
Huge thanks to these people for making this event possible, I appreciate their hand in the development and progression of the project to getting it underway.
@Blackquill @Dallas, @General Mario, @Roosebud, @dee pixel and many others amongst the head staff and various staff teams.

Good luck!

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
really wanna apply and i have a good idea but i'll be out the country that week
much love and good luck xoxo

Reactions: List

Deerjohn

Nucleus
Nebulae
would love to play but timezone :(
hope u guys have fun!!!

Deleted member 5501

The Civil Authority Grindset
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Would love to play also but know nothing about star wars outside of the originals. I feel like i'd be gatekept against if i tried.

Reactions: List