Outriders

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Saw no thread for the game, have been playing and enjoying it. Wonder if anyone else played it or has things to share.

Reactions: List

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
is this game any good?
The best response I can give to this is that in general if you like the Division/Destiny you'll probably enjoy outriders. It's different from both those games though as outriders seems to promote making OP builds.

I bought it for around 54 euros and for me it was worth it. I would suggest waiting until the price is between 40-50 euros as I would place it's average worth between there.

As for the gameplay, it's smooth and most issues have been resolved (to my knowledge). A good and bad thing for combat can be that you'll mostly only heal through aggression (gettings kills and such) and for some classes that can be hard when you took care of the ads and only have the boss left.

As for the world tier system, when levelling it's kind of unneccessary as your XP gain doesnt increase until tier 10 (which when playing solo is near impossible while levelling) which makes me think this system was more build with co-op in mind.

I haven't done end-game stuff yet but I played through the story once and am working on doing it twice on a second character.

Overall, if I'd have to rate the game in it's current state I'd say 7.5/10