Overthrow

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Just got everything set up to play it. When exactly do people play it on which server and teamspeak?
EDIT: Nevermind, didn't notice the recent update. Are there any tutorials on the ACE mod that you're talking about that should cover the basics of what I need to know?

To be honest man i can walk you through t when we play if you like

Nova_

Electron
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Hi guys. Sorry, my day has been packed and will be packed tomorrow morning as i'm having my main RAF interview.

I'll get Overthrow or ALIVE up. ALIVE is a fantastic persistant campaign i've been working on getting set up, cool thing is is that it does vastly more than i could ever do on zeus.

I'll take a vote tomorrow of what gamemode we want

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Hi guys. Sorry, my day has been packed and will be packed tomorrow morning as i'm having my main RAF interview.

I'll get Overthrow or ALIVE up. ALIVE is a fantastic persistant campaign i've been working on getting set up, cool thing is is that it does vastly more than i could ever do on zeus.

I'll take a vote tomorrow of what gamemode we want

Get a date set so we can decide x

Nova_

Electron
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Hi guys.

Sorry but there in fact wont be a session tonight. The Interview took much longer than i anticipated and i'd rather continue working on the Campaign than play a quick mission.

I'm working lates for the next two nights so you wont see me much then. Rest assured sat night is the night we play. Promise!

Last edited:

Nova_

Electron
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Sorry for the delay guys.

The server is now up, here's the changelog and things you need to know.

wtqZrG7.jpg

24/06/17
Overthrow has been reset due to the following additions/changes.

-Overthrow's content package has changed significantly, and for best results of the update, a fresh start is required.
-CUP Vehicles, Weapons, and Units have been added. (also needs further testing, but from first looks, it works okay.)
-Overthrow's update fixed bugs with other mods, allowing them to be used now.

arma3_dlc_helicopters_screenshot_05.jpg

Mods now needed by the server:
Note that these are all STEAM WORKSHOP mods.

-ACE3
-CBA_A3
-CUP_Vehicles
-Cup_Weapons
-Cup_Units
-Advanced Rappelling
-Advanced Urban Rappelling
-Advanced Train Systems

Optional Mods that are enabled on the server.
-ShackTac UI
-JSRS SOUNDMOD

arma3_screenshot_04.jpg

Last edited: