News OVERWATCH PSA THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

sFOdQyFRCTK52s3pje54jEE4YHzSZb958Py435XA4E9JutJk27PgAL77XS_m1f9vYa5IMTfvgrhHpvCL8tVUVrVO7RExM8LDQILMBZek2svIcJCMlSl0I-o-8RjUnRLMOj5jJZIK4ZTHZb6oXet1Qds

/ / PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENTS / /
This thread has been established to alert faction members to changes on the server or in your expected behaviour/function in place of Discord announcements, which have been discontinued. It is HIGHLY recommended you follow this thread should you be a whitelist holder, as it is your responsibility to keep yourself up to date with new guidelines and information.​

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
/ / SYNTH SCANNERS, AIRWATCH, FORMATTING / /
sFOdQyFRCTK52s3pje54jEE4YHzSZb958Py435XA4E9JutJk27PgAL77XS_m1f9vYa5IMTfvgrhHpvCL8tVUVrVO7RExM8LDQILMBZek2svIcJCMlSl0I-o-8RjUnRLMOj5jJZIK4ZTHZb6oXet1Qds

Faction members may resume their activities on the server as Airwatch units, returning to the familiar Synth scanners now we're out of City limits once again, helpful for the current climate and escalation in activity.

There is to be no distribution of SC awarded to CPs or any behaviors akin to the function of the moderating 'Dispatch' due to it being offline at present, with command solely in the hands of Rank Leaders and the Transhuman garrison, meaning you return to use as a supportive tool for patrol teams and ongoing operations. When idle, patrol around the base and don't venture too far.

When in game, ask a staff member to change your name to the new formatting and be respawned, this will set your model for you:
AW:SYNTH.SCN:XX

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
/ / FACTION MANAGEMENT CHANGES / /

I'll be stepping down from my leadership position of the Overwatch faction due to a lack of interest in the server's direction and how it's been playing out these last couple maps. I've picked @Revanox to take over as a result of this, making him the new faction manager.

I have full confidence in him carrying its whitelist holders and agenda forward into whatever the future holds for Neb, and wish him the best of luck as someone far more familiar with the current environment than me.

Many thanks to those who've applied, joined the faction, and provided me with an enjoyable experience and fond memories through its oversight.​

Status
Not open for further replies.