Overwatch - Season 8 Nebulous.cloud

Do you think Sombra is a valuable pick in a competetive game and do you prefer her over other heroes

• Yes

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • No

Votes: 17 42.5%
  • Only if she is played well and hacks the barriers

Votes: 18 45.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
Anyone up for a few games of QP, Season or Arcade?

Praise

Hot wet beef
Nebulae
bastion is just going turrent mode and playing a telltale game
your only good if the enemy team isnt
no no imo bastion is a high skill hero it's all about placement and knowing to reload like all those heros like bastion or mercy have no skill pm me when you actually know stuff about overwatch

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
no no imo bastion is a high skill hero it's all about placement and knowing to reload like all those heros like bastion or mercy have no skill pm me when you actually know stuff about overwatch
i aint saying he shit or something, every hero on the game can be good
but like it might be that im shit but whenever i play bastion (not a lot) i always do good cause the bad dudes never focus on me and do dumb shit to me
or if they focus on me my team mates fuck them up

Reactions: List

Praise

Hot wet beef
Nebulae
i aint saying he shit or something, every hero on the game can be good
but like it might be that im shit but whenever i play bastion (not a lot) i always do good cause the bad dudes never focus on me and do dumb shit to me
or if they focus on me my team mates fuck them up
yeha I guess i wasn't really serious about that bastion thing i said but I appreciate your opinion on the matter at hand I will give you a rating

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
yeha I guess i wasn't really serious about that bastion thing i said but I appreciate your opinion on the matter at hand I will give you a rating
i main junkrat
i hold m1 until i die and watch tanks think they can kill me solo and then i become happy when i bear trap them and make their 400-600whatever hp pool disappear as fast as my dad