@FreeSpy - The Right Hand
@Numbers - The literal owner
@ovxy - The Knife Psycho
@RedMan - The Snowman
@Provingmedusa - The Dawg
@Revanox - Assistant Builder
@Trains - Advice and Assistance
@Gary - Technical Assistance
@Appetite Ruining Kebab - The Storyteller (and demoman)
PLAYERS

@rob - Raphael ♰
@Ml0301 - Kingston Phaland
@Anti-tankspy - Hyun Yong-Sun
@Maytree - Qhunnata ♰
@slick - Jaime Baer

Last edited:

rob

Nebulae
My main take away from this is: Why aren't you on the event team yet?

10/10 event, I loved the atmosphere and the prop build was just - wow - felt like I was on a different map,  props to you & @Revanox for that!

I didn't get to play to the end because my character died but if anyone could give me a quick rundown of what happened after that'd be much appreciated

Whoever chose the songs also did a good job, they were all appropriate for the mood and setting - sound design was great too

Rod has the potential to be one of the server's best event makers, that much I saw from this event

Good job!

Reactions: List

Rod

remove bias
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Post screenies nerds

Anti-tankspy

Nucleus
Nebulae
I liked it a lot, this is actually my first ever signup event on nebulous lol

It was really nice, all the parts were enjoyable and actually required us to work together in order to get through it, shame about the deaths of qhunnata and raphael though

the most anxiety inducing part was in the end, where the security was disabled and we had to navigate through endless tunnels to race time to get out of the mountains before the reactor blows up. I was actually sweating lmao

but yeah good experience overall, 10/10

Last edited:

slick

give this guy his adm*n back
Nebulae

hi, really great event, i had a blast

comments & critiques:
- the prop building was great, i appreciated the complexity of the build but it ended up extending the event time longer than it should've been as we carefully tried to clear and open everything infront of us. for the future i'd recommend trying to cut down on the amount of prop doors that require interaction into rooms, making more open doors into just simple prop-built rooms.
- it felt like we had very little time to passive roleplay through the problems at hand or interact with eachother, especially after the raph and q death
- the different variations of transhuman soldiers wasn't made very apparent and confused me, more events explaining what we could see (because everything was in their descriptions) would've made it a lot more suspenseful, because i only realized that there were unique ones when i saw the credits
- the s2rp was kind of disorderly at points but wasn't a major issue
- the lighting was immaculate in certain parts
- the strider room is one of the coolest builds i've ever seen, i wish we had more time to interact and roleplay in that room (maybe could've put the weapon in that room?)

OneClassyBanana

kilroy was here
Nebulae
- the different variations of transhuman soldiers wasn't made very apparent and confused me, more events explaining what we could see (because everything was in their descriptions) would've made it a lot more suspenseful, because i only realized that there were unique ones when i saw the credits
You walked right up and tried to shoot one in the face. >:'(

Provingmedusa

Scourge of Antlions
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
of us. for the future i'd recommend trying to cut down on the amount of prop doors that require interaction into rooms, making more open doors into just simple prop-built rooms.
I do agree here. The group missed, or would have missed, quite a lot of world-building and content due to whether or not a door could be opened or not.