Parkour Fortress is NOT DEAD (I just did a big mistake)

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
played a little bit of this a few years ago. it was alright, but almost every interesting gamemode besides saxton hale is dead now, if you're not counting official gamemodes

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
played a little bit of this a few years ago. it was alright, but almost every interesting gamemode besides saxton hale is dead now, if you're not counting official gamemodes
why did valve ever remove the server browser
genuinely the worst decision they ever made

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
why did valve ever remove the server browser
genuinely the worst decision they ever made
it's more like why does valve have no official hierarchy. results in employees choosing the bigger projects and neglecting everything else (i.e. everyone working on htc vive and neglecting hl, tf, cs)
tf2 has a handful of devs that hardly do any work and when they do they fuck it up to the next degree every update. the game isn't as fun as it was years ago

Reactions: List

Solitaire

Neutrino
Nebulae
it's more like why does valve have no official hierarchy. results in employees choosing the bigger projects and neglecting everything else (i.e. everyone working on htc vive and neglecting hl, tf, cs)
tf2 has a handful of devs that hardly do any work and when they do they fuck it up to the next degree every update. the game isn't as fun as it was years ago

The game isn’t as fun as it was years ago, because it was years ago, the game is old and it’s a tired old thing that needs to go to the retirement home. Only so much you can add to a cake before it gets mould.

Don’t get me wrong, it’s fun still. But it can’t push many more boundaries.

Last edited:
Reactions: List