Not open for further replies.

Paul1332

Guy in the background
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Character name: Simon Conti

Date of birth: 07/02/2000

Briefly describe your character's background:
Born into a wealthy family in the world-famous Vinewood Hills, Simon had it all from the beginning,
but there was one thing he craved that wasn't handed to him on a silver platter: fame. This purely
selfish desire led him to abandon his studies and turn his focus on one thing - to become an Internet sensation.
However, with nothing more than his father's wealth to flex, this proved to be an impossible task. With only a meagre
following, his luck quickly ran out. His family was upset with the freeloader he became, and without any real prospects
in life, he was thrown right out the front door. Now he had to face a tragedy and get a JOB. But with only a high school
diploma to show off, his career choices were limited. His first thought was to work in a convenience store, but the fear
of being disgraced by his 14 or so followers was too much to handle. But then he had a simply brilliant idea, an epiphany
even; he was going to take his high school diploma and step up to become a trainee EMT. And just like that, he spun his
downfall into a beautiful heroic narrative while satisfying his wholly selfish needs

Why do you want to join the EMS? (IC & OOC):
OOC: I've always enjoyed having a more supportive role, especially when trying something new. I've seen a fair bit of
gameplay during the play tests and EMS seemed like genuine fun and I don't really want to go into the whole crime/shootout
cycle you would frequently see in GTARP.

IC: Simon isn't the usual person you'd see joining the EMS. Unlike most others who enter this line of work with the
intent to serve the public, Simon is only there to serve himself and with his life taking quite a predictable turn
Simon sees the EMS as an opportunity to create a heroic facade while gaining the admiration he craves so much and
also earning enough money to survive in this new situation he finds himself in.

What are your character's short-term and long-term goals within the EMS?:
Simons entire EMS career would be entirely fuelled by his insatiable ego, always seeking recognition for his actions,
he's willing to do anything to outdo his colleagues and whoever else he could consider to be his competition in order
to climb to the top of the roster.

Do you have experience on any other roleplay servers?:
Plenty. I've played on and off since LP but haven't touched any sort of GTARP yet.

Do you have prior medical experience? (optional):
The only medical experience I've got is from WW3RP and HL2RP. Nothing irl Unfortunately

What is your time zone?: BST

Do you understand that this role is very strict and not following the rules/protocols will result in your removal:
Yes

Are there any additional details that you would like to share? (optional): No

Reactions: List

Jaydawg

Loves QA testing
Head Staff
Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
Thank you for applying to join the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services.

We are pleased to welcome you to the EMS. You will be granted access to the Los Santos Emergency Services forum where you can familiarize yourself with any important information posted there or simply ask any questions you may have.

Reactions: List
Status
Not open for further replies.