Pedophiles these days are so stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

REDACTED

Proton
Nebulae
shaking my fucking head
police wouldnt have let you keep the bag, because they wouldve seized it and used it in order to either inquiry the pedo or use it against him
unless uk police is shit and incompetent
uk police are better
dont worry

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
offering people candy is not illegal, it's called being a really nice guy ;)

also pics of bags and 100 dollars or didn't happen

be surprised if you even have ten dollars lying around in your room

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
such a dog move kicking him in the nuts like i know youre a real hero and all but shoulda at least fuckin fought him proper ey

Reactions: List

Bada$$

Electron
Nebulae
I burst on some pedo today, he offered me a bong and of course i took it because yi kna, its a bucket, gotta exploit the guy, then he asked if i wanted a dab and i knew it was too good to be true so i kicked the guy in the nuts and stole his bag, it had a norty bong inside and about an ounce of weed, so i rang the police and reported the guy as well as that i stole the bag and the police let me keep it for getting the guy arrested

Frosty

Schlong
Nebulae
I burst on some pedo today, he offered me a bong and of course i took it because yi kna, its a bucket, gotta exploit the guy, then he asked if i wanted a dab and i knew it was too good to be true so i kicked the guy in the nuts and stole his bag, it had a norty bong inside and about an ounce of weed, so i rang the police and reported the guy as well as that i stole the bag and the police let me keep it for getting the guy arrested
No you didn't

Reactions: List

Bork

Roleplay Punisher
Nebulae
1000dkk is like 150usd lmao

where did this happen then huh? tell me town @The Dinosir and i'll ask the guys downtown myself :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.