Pepper Spray or Taser?

Yulin

The Mandate of Entitlement
Nebulae
Coldwater, heavy-duty soap and a clean flannel.

Scrub hard.
eJt5qG1.png

Daniels

Proton
Nebulae
I was a police officer for half a year, Shot people with a taser a few times it looked painful as fuck but when I used pepper spray on some person once, it all went into my eyes had me tearing

Last edited:

GustavasSve

Don’t forget Hawaii!
Nebulae
Getting pepper sprayed feels like someone is like someone slapping your face with a hand that got dipped in acid then set on fire. You’ll struggle to breath for a couple of minutes and you’ll probably spend that time trying your best not to panic. Washing your face made it worse for me really, the best way to treat it is to go outside, take off any heavy clothing and simply let the spray slowly fade away

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Got CS gassed for CBRN qualification along with powder detox

Wasn't fun

Nebulae
Build up your tolerance by eating chilli, then you go further at the end of the day just eat pepper spray and its going to be all good. I know this from my experience, I'm immune to this now.

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
Why do you guys know how getting peppersprayed feels like? Like is this a fucking common occurrence where ya‘ll live?

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
Look at my profile picture.
I meant others, I mean sure you‘re a cop but what about everyone else like what the fuck

Pretty sure I‘ve never even seen a tazer except pictures of course

Nick

OK DOING
Nebulae
I meant others, I mean sure you‘re a cop but what about everyone else like what the fuck

Pretty sure I‘ve never even seen a tazer except pictures of course
you have never seen a police officer?

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
got tear gassed this tuesday ama

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
why? where? how?
got decon refreshed in cbrn so needed to be exposed to gas first

was told to walk into a room filled with cs-gas, wait 5 minutes then decon

also got advanced decon, area entry and scrubbing and detection down now so its good

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
you have never seen a police officer?
I don’t look at their belt, if I do I just see their pistol and what not, no tazer tho. Most officers in Austria just pepperspray you

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I don’t look at their belt, if I do I just see their pistol and what not, no tazer tho. Most officers in Austria just pepperspray you
because getting peppersprayed sucks enough for you to want to submit to make it stop or run away

tazing isn't necessary most of the time, neither is shooting

Dalekfodder

Proton
Nebulae
So I just qualified with pepper spray today for my Sheriff's Office... I just took a shower and now the whole burn is reactivated... I feel literally dead.

I would rather get tased three times than be pepper sprayed again. This shit is ridiculously painful.

Anyone else got this experience? Any other cops, or criminals get sprayed or tased before? Or anyone else who got the wrong end of the experimentation stick?

I got tear gassed before, i dont know if it were similar but the things it does to you.....
god save you man

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
they wanna put me in that if i fail my current tests

opinion?
Odds of you doing any real work is 1%

But I'd rather die doing real work in EOD than in CBRN. CBRN related injuries/deaths are all extremely unpleasent to put it very nicely

Reactions: List