Less about running away or trying to banish more about acting like a TV crew
Apparently you can talk to the ghost and annoy it so that's kino

played it

very good
VERY good

notable examples include me in a room on my own and i said out loud
"are you in here?"
and the door fucking slammed shut and the lights turned out

if you say the ghost's name it gets pissed so we did a challenge where we'd just keep saying the ghost's name over and over
walked into a farmhouse going "margret thomas" nonstop and within a minute one of us was dead

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 7099

jerma played this with vinny and some others
all through the stream vinny's microphone had some unexplained beeping coming through it that lasted for the entire stream, no matter how much fiddling he did his microphone constant beeped. it only showed up in-game, not on his stream. jerma thought it was the funniest shit honestly it was a pretty good bit. so this game's pretty good for giving us a pretty good jerma bit

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
jerma played this with vinny and some others
all through the stream vinny's microphone had some unexplained beeping coming through it that lasted for the entire stream, no matter how much fiddling he did his microphone constant beeped. it only showed up in-game, not on his stream. jerma thought it was the funniest shit honestly it was a pretty good bit. so this game's pretty good for giving us a pretty good jerma bit
The beeping legit sounded like a pained gerbil and I couldn’t stop laughing when things would get serious for a moment then vinny would come through the walkie and you’d just hear “SQUEEK, SQUEEK, SQUEEK.”

Also the fact that Jermas constant low in game sanity really matched his already fleeting sanity

D

Deleted member 7099

The beeping legit sounded like a pained gerbil and I couldn’t stop laughing when things would get serious for a moment then vinny would come through the walkie and you’d just hear “SQUEEK, SQUEEK, SQUEEK.”

Also the fact that Jermas constant low in game sanity really matched his already fleeting sanity
i thought it was one of those ankle bracelets people get during house arrest setting off

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
i want to play this

but i REALLY don't want to play this

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
just played a few rounds with friernds
so so fun, would recommend
it is scary and therfore i will not be playing thank you <3

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
tbh this is a very fun, good horror game to play with friends. even when you have the security of being with 3 friends, it's still scary.

admittedly, when you figure out how the ghosts operate, the game becomes considerably less scary and much easier. i hope they change the game up soon

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
admittedly, when you figure out how the ghosts operate, the game becomes considerably less scary and much easier. i hope they change the game up soon

yeah at this point me and my friends have cracked it

bring in 3 thermos and emfs
go to each corner of the house
mark down the lowest temp room
throw everything in that room
do all the tests

bingo bango you worked out what the ghost is

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
yeah at this point me and my friends have cracked it

bring in 3 thermos and emfs
go to each corner of the house
mark down the lowest temp room
throw everything in that room
do all the tests

bingo bango you worked out what the ghost is
have you done professional asylum/highschool yet? the first time we tried the professional version of both of those maps, we smashed them because we just knew what to do lol
professional levels with a ghost that talks to people who are alone only are the only times when the game gets sorta challenging

Greaser

Herald
Nebulae
I love this game but my friends are *REDACTED* so they won’t play it with me anymore after their first fright. My main issue with it though is I can’t seem to get my mic to work in game, gotta work on fixing that.

Alyx Vance

CEO of Apple
Nebulae
yea i just spent the last 9 hours staying up passionately whispering into my mic & spamming my strong flashlight toggle

best game 2020
@Goopy when we playin