Suggestion Phone improvements - better functionality

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Emergency Services & Utilities
Inside the Phone app, have a tab for Emergency Services & Utilities that includes; 911, tow trucks, taxi drivers, 911, etc. so that we can quickly get in touch with these guys rather than having to post on Chirp or find their number to text. I really want to be able to talk to these jobs through the phone, I hate texting.

Backspace instead of Esc
Allow us to go 'back' on our phone using backspace. Right now it's escape and it feels really uncomfortable to do such finger gymnastics. I don't mind if it stays as esc but I want the option to use backspace too, it's closer to the arrows keys and the general controls for the phone.

Messages App
In the messages app, when you click on the field at the very top, it asks you to enter a number. Make it be a dropdown field with all your current contacts, allow us to have access to our contacts list there and thus making the messaging app useful, otherwise you need to memorize the phone number and might as well only use the contacts app and use the hyperlink from there to call/message (sorry for bad englando). Just like contacts list but in messages.

A way to directly add to contacts in the Phone app (where you make calls)
In the phone app you should be able to save recent calls in/out and save them to your contacts.

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Messages App
In the messages app, when you click on the field at the very top, it asks you to enter a number. Make it be a dropdown field with all your current contacts, allow us to have access to our contacts list there and thus making the messaging app useful, otherwise you need to memorize the phone number and might as well only use the contacts app and use the hyperlink from there to call/message (sorry for bad englando). Just like contacts list but in messages.
Better late than never, this is now done.

Reactions: List