Photoshop/SFM creative thread

Elan

Proton
Nebulae
Hello.
This will mostly be a reupload of my stuff from lp, though i will add onto it overtime.

I am self taught into graphic's from using several different programs. However i specialize in photoshop cc.
I have been using photoshop for 2-3 years now and do it almost fully for my own amusement as i find creating these is a fun and creative thing to do in my spare time.

More recently i have been moving onto different programs from the adobe section Lightroom,Illustrator,after effects and its not adobe though i have recently aquired Cinema 4d

d3grvog.png
uiOPvrf.png
VxhMgYG.jpg
JToJIUh.png
NgWd6I0.png
EjXghF0.png
Ux8qTkL.png
8yOV87l.png
vov2F8I.png
8T5eXQA.png
aLVUqC3.jpg
RFAhXwQ.png
CngpCdZ.png
klfTCOr.png
34G1hqP.png
mF6SuUK.png
TRBW4rQ.png
uScMSgu.png
ogwdWs0.png
cGSfJEg.png

15 minutes of copying urls
They were posted in (rough) chronological order from when they were made. Bottom being newest.

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Fruity

Proton
Nebulae
Pretty cool but basic Photoshop work, keep it up man!
- It's clear how you've advanced from the first picture.

Elan

Proton
Nebulae
JPpq6Us.png

I was thinking of making shirt designs or whatever in my spare time if i can make anything half decent.

Elan

Proton
Nebulae
D1rR3aF.png.png

All but the man is hand painted with the wacom tablet... I used a bunch of custom brushes for the trees.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Do you do requests?

Elan

Proton
Nebulae
Do you do requests?
I only really draw/photomanipulate things i feel confident i can do. However i do take requests as they will allow me to be more diverse in my topics. (just be aware it might look like utter shit.)

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I only really draw/photomanipulate things i feel confident i can do. However i do take requests as they will allow me to be more diverse in my topics. (just be aware it might look like utter shit.)

Draw a robot.

(Tbh most people saw that coming)

Elan

Proton
Nebulae
Draw a robot.

(Tbh most people saw that coming)
It might be a bit easier with photomanipulation instead as i could get results like this
this shit is done by a professionall so it wont look as good as this but still quite good and i can do it on most images
01_robotic_frog.jpg

But if you want the nice effect that painting gives i can attempt a crash course attempt at that.

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
It might be a bit easier with photomanipulation instead as i could get results like this
this shit is done by a professionall so it wont look as good as this but still quite good and i can do it on most images
01_robotic_frog.jpg

But if you want the nice effect that painting gives i can attempt a crash course attempt at that.

Do it in any way you want pal.

Deleted member 93

Nucleus
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
01_robotic_frog.jpg

Looks like the frog shows the reflection of gm_construct