Plan C

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae

The dogs

stalker-1979.479.343.s.jpg

[ALERT]
LARGE DOSES OF CHEMICALS WITHIN THE AIR HAVE BEEN FOUND TO INFECT DOGS INTO A CRAZED FRENZY WITH REPORTS FROM THE OUTER WALL OF CIVIL TRUST UNITS BEING ATTACKED BY SAID DOGS
BE ON THE LOOK OUT OF ANY DOGS WITH THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS
:UNCOMMON MOVEMENT:
:LOSS OF HAIR:
: LARGE AMOUNT OF BLEEDING FROM THE NOES:
:MAKING LONG ALMOST SCREAMING NOISES:
IF SUCH DOGS HAVE BEEN FOUND WITH ALL 4 SYMPTOMS THEY ARE TO BE SHOT ON SIGHT

Reactions: List

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae

The Voices Of Nihilanth

the-road.bmp

"We are no longer their slaves"
A common tag sign seen among different owned locations of the Voices Of Nihilanth.
From whatever data that can be gathered they seem to be one of the few organized resistance groups built up from escaped workers from the city walls or captured Loyal Footers. Most members are brought in through whispers and signs from Nihilanth himself in order to weaken the Combines grasp of the human populace, with promises of food and safety, freedom of faith, a return to the old ways of life. [=====]
cavehand.jpg

Last edited:

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae
Ideas List
Plan C

OUTBREAKrp
DIGITA

Rouge Echo

3 MONTH SERVER
Coming whenever
And yes before anyone asks I am basing a lot of this off of begotten but if anyone from LP would know this idea came from a thread I made based off of the mod outbreak where I tried to make some form of story within it

OUTBREAKrp
In but a single week, a few mere swipes of the pendulum, we have gathered a sacrifice that will be made legend.

Francisco%20De%20Goya009.jpg

Though it was a simpler, weaker voice that illuminated me; A messenger, who showed me the true path.
burning_district_by_sancient.jpg

And what is this path? This meaning, this purpose to which we slaughter our foes?
BDC64AF61A5D83E411311BF6F3DD62737EF6813D

It is nothing. There is no meaning, no purpose. We murder. We kill. It is mindless savagery.
end-of-world-battle-scene-flatten1.jpg

In mere hours, billions will die. Innocent! Guilty! Strong and weak! Honest and deceitful! ALL of them!
TvyamNb-BivtNwpvn7Sct0VFDulyAfA9wBcU0gVHVnqC5ghtZU-bcHEIfEwdQ3cu3kc4mv9PkDW-5Aps2w

They will scream, they will burn, and for no
purpose at all.

Lamda Resistance

Any form of reason are gone
latest

QRT Teams

Defending nothing
tumblr_nb2vyewRf81s68kuyo1_500.jpg

"The Freeman"

Burning
1A56EEA9A9B44478066588B8DCBE3E4D0FDABBB1

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae

It's not state of the art, it's a serious state of the mind

the_road37.jpg

The muggers, the backstabbers, the two faced elite

road2.jpg

A menace to society, a social disease
ae03a81caeae6ec7cf3177a2ae6312d1.jpg

To brainwash the mind is a social disorder
Delta+Company+6th+6th+INF.jpg

The cynics, the apathy one-upmanship order
us-160_e_seq_1476_black_mesa.jpg

Watching beginnings of social decay Gloating and sneering at life's disarray Eating away at your own self esteem Pouncing on every word that you might be saying To attack someone's mind is a social disorder The constitution, the government, martial law order Superficially smiling a shake of the hand As soon as your back is turned treason is planned When every good thing's laid to rest By the governments hate, by the constitution and their lies And every time you think you're safe And when you go to turn away You know they're sharpening all their knives All in your mind All in your head Try to relate it All in your mind All in your head Try to escape it Without a conscience they destroy And that's a thing that they enjoy They're a sickness that's in all of our minds They want to sink the ship and leave The way they laugh at you and me You know it happens all the time But it only happens in your mind The rats in the cellar you know who you are... Or do you? Watching beginnings of social decay...

Total death toll [67,974,826,579,642,975,742]
Earth left to rot

Last edited:

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae

2999 or some shit I don't klnow fuck tryinfg to get this off the ground you fucking cunt fuck you and everyu single fucking gay ass fucking joke you kiss asses don't even like get ofgf my fuckingh thread you cunt fuck you and dsa yck those guys i mean holy hell qat the hell
821DF61C2E22E2A64478C0ACF3AB2D29E2516967

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae

k7TyG7Y.png

[doublepost=1513820212][/doublepost]I just realized how shit half the stuff in this thread is

Last edited:

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae
Okay so I plan to live stream Threads soon so that everyone can get ready for the redo of Plan C/Blue Ruin because a lot of this is super outdated and poorly written, with the years not even making sense with what I had in mind

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae
Make sure to find the lyrics for the songs posted in the thread, they're important to the story
Some wont be as obvious as the first two

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae

YXjTrAU.png

Zd8AbzJ.jpg

[Good Talk]
The difference between Good Talk and newspeak is that one will result in you getting a Dark Energy cannon to the face for not FUCKING SPEAKING IT EVERYWHERE YOU FUCKING GO
SO DON'T THINK ABOUT GOING ABOUT SAYING SHIT LIKE YOU'RE FUCKING LITERATE

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae
Let me give it to you straight, no strings or lyric hunting

HHHsSUQ.jpg