Planetary annihilation game?

finnian

Anyone that takes IC OOC should be shot
Nebulae
Planetary Annihilation Game
A 2v2v2v2 game of planetary annihilation
latest
What Is PA?
PA is a RTS about using technology to destroy your enemies. Using metal extractors to gain metal to build your robots, machinery and weapons and gaining energy to run your empire. The game is a competitive PVE or PVP (In this case PVP). It uses things like planets to gain advantages in different ways. Such as the death start planet might not have many metal deposits but it can fire lasers which destroy planets. (As shown above).
What Would We Do?
Well, if enough people are interested in a game then it would be four teams of two all from the nebulous community battling to victory through air, land, sea and space. The winner receiving gloating rights as a prize as it is a hard game to play.
I don't have the game!
Well as the game is amazing anyway I would usually recommend it even if there wasn't a game possibly going to happen. Though for the tiny amount of £3 GBP you can pick it up at G2A:
https://www.g2a.com/planetary-annihilation-cd-key-steam-global.html
What Next?
Well, if this gets enough Agrees, Nebulous or comments and I feel like people will actually put their names down then I'll make a thread in games.

Well, thanks for reading. I was just interested in who would actually be up to play. It's one of my favourite games for sure.
Screen-Shot-2014-09-04-at-2.12.30-AM-2-760x474.png

Reactions: List

honja

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
finnian's team

finnian

Nebulae
xD it's first to put name down on the roster

finnian

Nebulae
Writing the roster as we speak.

external

Nucleus
Nebulae
if you buy me the game and send me the code ill play

finnian

Nebulae
set up a kickstarter and I'll make all of the nebulous community pledge 5p

Nebulae
hurg.. i've always feeled uncomfortanble for playing that game, the feeling of beign vunerable when i'm not on my own planet building Massive orbital/air defence and trying to use a teleporter.

finnian

Nebulae
Ahah, it's a game about weaknesses alright.