Planetside 2

Spider

Proton
Nebulae
@Bork remember that team we had, I forgot the name of it, maybe we could do that shit again

so planetside 2 is a pretty fun game, large scale war and all, and it's really fun when you're in a squad with other people

its also free, who plays it

Reactions: List

Bork

Roleplay Punisher
Nebulae
yeah it was fun with the squad of 6 tanks we rolled out good times

vtipoman

Electron
Nebulae
Ever since SOE got bought the game's getting better
Also Republic is the best faction

Cobra

Quark
Nebulae
Man, over a year and a half ago I had the best memories of that game. Back when it was a /game/. I remember when platoons were good shit, we had groups making their own forums- conquests were fucking great. Everyone tried. Nowadays it's a bunch of teamkilling twats, memeing five year olds, and jewish retards pushing in over 500$ so they can get better shit. The game lost all of it's merit as the months had passed, more and more dumb shit like crossbows being added. Just lost all of those great moments like VS Zeal rushes, TR mosquito swarms, and the fucking hilarious hundred NC Vanguard tank convoys.

It's hard for me to understand why people keep coming back to the game, all the fun and warming moments the game used to have are long lost. After a few months you'll realize how bland the game can get.

But you may as well enjoy it while it lasts. Have fun to those of you who still enjoy it.

NC superior faction

vtipoman

Electron
Nebulae
Man, over a year and a half ago I had the best memories of that game. Back when it was a /game/. I remember when platoons were good shit, we had groups making their own forums- conquests were fucking great. Everyone tried. Nowadays it's a bunch of teamkilling twats, memeing five year olds, and jewish retards pushing in over 500$ so they can get better shit. The game lost all of it's merit as the months had passed, more and more dumb shit like crossbows being added. Just lost all of those great moments like VS Zeal rushes, TR mosquito swarms, and the fucking hilarious hundred NC Vanguard tank convoys.

It's hard for me to understand why people keep coming back to the game, all the fun and warming moments the game used to have are long lost. After a few months you'll realize how bland the game can get.

But you may as well enjoy it while it lasts. Have fun to those of you who still enjoy it.

NC superior faction
You know, if your platoon is full of teamkilling twats and memeing five year olds, you should find a better platoon. Prefferably one operating under a proper outfit, with teamspeak and such

People putting in hundreds of dollars aren't a problem, because you can get every non-cosmetic item by grinding certs and most of them offer different playstyles with their own ups and downs

Also, why not adress the huge construction update that launched this year? With player-made bases and shit?

Reactions: List

Cobra

Quark
Nebulae
grinding certs

Also, why not adress the huge construction update that launched this year? With player-made bases and shit?

grinding is one of THE most annoying parts of this game, either you can go and cap one of the highly populated areas and gain shitloads. Or you can plan to capture key points- which provide little to none certs. Only exception is those global events (if they even still have these) to capture continents.

And regarding the construction update, that actually does sound interesting. But as I had said a year and a half ago was when PS2 had went from a hilarious and enjoyable experience into it's dark age.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I played Planetside 2.

I mained engineer and just put down turrets in chokepoints and racked up kills.

And did the legendary fire 'n forget mine which gets a kill half an hour later.