Playable animal characters?

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
while not really an animal character, this thread has reminded me of CampingCarl's D.O.G.-like character that he paid like 50 bucks to gurrazor for, only for OTA to kill it and PK it within the same afternoon. Can't remember what the name of his character was

Reactions: List

next fefsa

Proton
Nebulae
Recently I wrote an article on roleplay animals out of the stories I've come across, but felt the subject could be expanded. Does anyone have funny or interesting stories about animals that were roleplayed on Gmod? What kind of Xenian creatures have been played in HL2RP, and were they a gimmick, or did they serve a larger gameplay purpose?
yeah it wasn't in hl2rp it was in ww3rp last year but someone kidnapped a nato dog, strapped plastic explosives into him, gave him back and then exploded an apc full of soldiers

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
while not really an animal character, this thread has reminded me of CampingCarl's D.O.G.-like character that he paid like 50 bucks to gurrazor for, only for OTA to kill it and PK it within the same afternoon. Can't remember what the name of his character was
A.D.A.M

and I thought it was in the hundreds of dollars?

yeah it wasn't in hl2rp it was in ww3rp last year but someone kidnapped a nato dog, strapped plastic explosives into him, gave him back and then exploded an apc full of soldiers
@Chester ordered me to do it so I did, @FreeSpy assisted

the explosives were sewn up into the poor dog

Nebulae
300 dollars for 30 minutes of roleplay

TheInnkeeper

Fear the Old Blood
Premium Member
Nebulae
i am the only person allowed to have bird whitelist on the current iteration of hl2rp

jeremy is a beloved character tho

next fefsa

Proton
Nebulae
oh yeah sorry i didn't realize that was me i thought ppl forgot about reginald icl

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
oh yeah sorry i didn't realize that was me i thought ppl forgot about reginald icl
noone forgot about reginald
his memory lived on in the heart of every NATO soldier
until the faction completely died

Shapok

smol man rollenspieler
Nebulae
Recently I wrote an article on roleplay animals out of the stories I've come across, but felt the subject could be expanded. Does anyone have funny or interesting stories about animals that were roleplayed on Gmod? What kind of Xenian creatures have been played in HL2RP, and were they a gimmick, or did they serve a larger gameplay purpose?

First one I think is afric playing as sov dog in late 2017 early 2018 and throwing mortar flares at NATO troops

Second one is little me playing as a soviet K9 unit in stasiland, searching someone's bunk

edit:;;;:
Dogs were a fun little thing to toy around with in 2018> There was no whitelist, it simply involved a model change I believe.

However Stasiland offered the opportunity to be a wild dog when you were a premium member, as HL2 used to with birds. I was the only guy interested enough to RP a Soviet K9 doggo, had loads of fun biting people in the middle of dogfights and the like. The dog character was fully developed and had its own icks and personally traits.

not a furry, btw

Last edited:

Warwick

Mum Looks Like Tracy Beaker
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
still one of the most fun things i ever participated in

also i think it was more than 50, might even have been as much as 250 from memory

i remember it sounding like a LOT of money

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
still one of the most fun things i ever participated in

also i think it was more than 50, might even have been as much as 250 from memory

i remember it sounding like a LOT of money
$300 for 30 minutes of roleplay is how the saying goes lmao

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
i am the only person allowed to have bird whitelist on the current iteration of hl2rp

jeremy is a beloved character tho
Bird whitelist did end up just becoming a free character slot in the end lol.

We could've had courier pigeons shipping secret messages across the map, but we were cowards.

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Bird whitelist did end up just becoming a free character slot in the end lol.

We could've had courier pigeons shipping secret messages across the map, but we were cowards.
@operator Birdcharacter says "squawk caw caaaw squawk"