Fixed Player can enter the car while holding the Boom Mic

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Description: If you are holding the large boom mic, you can still enter a car and it won't put the boom mic away. You'll still be holding it in the same position with your arms going through the roof of the car. As the player cannot pull out the boom mic while sat in the car, this indicates this isn't supposed to be happening.

What should occur: The boom mic should be unequipped when entering a car.

Pre-requisites: A boom mic equipped and a car.

Repro steps:
1. Approach the car while you have the boom mic equipped.
2. Enter the car.
3. Observe that you are not forced to put the mic away and that your arms are now holding it through the top of the car.
4. Unequip the boom mic.
5. Attempt to re-equip the boom mic.
6. Observe as it won't let you pull the boom mic out.

Supporting evidence:
I forgor to record any sorry :(

Upvote 0

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I think it's funny enough that it shouldn't be fixed
Pull a todd howard then, make it a feature - let me pull the boom mic out while sat in the car, so I could pull up next to another car and just slide a whole ass boom mic out the window

Reactions: List

Jaydawg

Loves QA testing
Head Staff
Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
Pull a todd howard then, make it a feature - let me pull the boom mic out while sat in the car, so I could pull up next to another car and just slide a whole ass boom mic out the window
I've removed the restriction, you can now pull out the boom microphone whilst in a vehicle (:

Reactions: List

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I've removed the restriction, you can now pull out the boom microphone whilst in a vehicle (:
Exceptionally based. I will 100% have a moment where me and my camera crew pull up on a mf with an open-topped car and pull out the mic boom and camera and just deadass interview them.

Typing that has now given me the idea to pull a high-speed chase interview. Like someone's fleeing from the cops and I'm just keeping up with them fucking interviewing them as they drive - maybe I pull back a bit and interview the cops. DRIVE BY INTERVIEWS, NO ONE IS SAFE FROM CURRENT AFFAIRS