please read.

Mist

Proton
Nebulae
Greetings eldery people, and youngerly people.
<-- atmospheric

i dont care,, =)):ok:​

I will be away from anything related to my computer for a year, since I finally graduated. I will take things a bit more chill andwhatnot, like none of you cares tbh.
After this summer, or weekend I will be gone forever or a year. Maybe lurk the forums at times when I get home drunk without a girl <insert over-used sad frong>

It's been fun at LP, and same goes for Nebulous. I will make a donation, as a thank you for all the great years. And a thanks for giving me so many new friends and enemies. But only if this thread gets 1 rating. And I will only make a shoutout for the one and only who has really been there for me when I reported all the bad guys.
@alex - everybody type in chat, alex is a stupid fucking :heyzeus:. (fuck u, pls dont ban me yet.)

I wish all of you a great time, or if you decide to keep rp'ing, that's also fine by me. I may request a staff to permaban me and my ip (even tho its dynamic), at some point. But I'd like to stay a little while the summer vacation is still a thing.

tribute to my meme(s): only oldfags will know xDD.
flat,135x135,075,t.u1.jpg

Last edited:

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
i thought you made on of these on lp but you stayed

Mist

Proton
Nebulae
I remember when you genuinely thought I was a part of the illuminati.

xx
I would more call it a public stunt, for publicity. I wasn't really aware of the permban that came after that. Even tho' the staff deleted my thread pretty damn fast, but took it up again, to humiliate me lol.

I expected people to see that I was just fucking around, but 99% of the community ate it all. Checkmate

xoxo

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
bub-bye
good luck with your future endeavours
wherever they may lead you
:ok:

wired

Artwork Requests
Nebulae
something something Illuminati meme