community bear
Nebulae
SLmtRJF.png

Reactions: List
Nebulae
another song hope this one is good hope u like it

good stuff
OK SO
the drum mix needs some tweaking. idk if its just me personally but i feel like the drums sound cheap against the rest of the sound. idk if its reverb (or lack there off), the volume, or just the actual drum pad itself; but something's just off
i often have this issue too with drum mixing so im just givin my honest advice here

in a more abstract sense, the "clean" sound of the drum doesn't match with the more static-y, harsh and "glitchy" sound of the rest of the song
if that's your intent then you're all gucci but if not then i suggest you play around with it

other than that the rest of the song is good. form is good and its development is cohesive. it has its own style which i think is really fuckin sick.

i would like to see this idea be taken further

D

Deleted member 7099

my gift to u is what i drew recently and just for extra i'll include what i was thinking when i drew it or whatever
unknown.png

this one was scary to draw cus his (venom's) design is really weird and specific but i like it, his face is covered by his hair and has a weird eye thing on it and im not usually used to drawing stuffl ike that. looking back on it i fucked up the length of the arms especially the left one but meh i was just sketching for fun u can crucify me if i ever do it on a professional project otherwise Cool

unknown.png

another guilty gear character, felt like drawing layer cus he's my favorite and i wanted to experiment drawing a side view and also do a cool thing with his cape covering his shoulder and the wind blowing it and the smoke from his pipe away. i think this looks really cool maybe i'll recreate it For Real later, for the most part all my ms paint drawings are just sketches i do to practice, for warm up or if i have a cool idea to experiment with

unknown.png

nothing special about this one it's spike spiegel cus i wanted to draw him and experiment with this angle and pose, gave him a Watch cus i thought it'd look cool

unknown.png

someone reminded me of the existence of flapjack which is a massive inspiration to my art style and even just me drawing in general, one of the only things i can remember from my childhood quite fondly at that. just a cool little sketch

unknown.png

drew this while watching the spongebob movie with friends. i saw a really Cringe reddit post that inspired me to draw this cus i thought it'd be funny but also i wanted to experiment with drawing really goofy cartoon expressions

unknown.png

i REALLY like how this one turned out, another guilty gear character, that being order-sol. i'm definitely going to recreate this eventually cus to tell the truth as much as i like this i was half-asleep when i drew it after just waking up to warm up and i notice a lot of mistakes now i'm fully conscious. still looks really cool though, drawing guilty gear's designs it incredibly fun cus of how intricate they are without being too complicated, for example a lot of them have a whole lot of belt buckles around their body which you'll probably pick up on first but it's not like they're placed randomly they all seem like they have a purpose fashion-wise. anyways yeah this one's cool i guess

that's it, Merry Christmas XBox, what i got this year was gangbeasts and a guilty gear strive dlc character both gifted to me by the same friend, hope u guys get What You Asked Santa For