• fuck your edgy third response click this because you're a dr. pepper victim

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
well this might just be the reason nobody knows you or you're known for erping

now go ask somebody else if they know you, aye?

i didn't even ERP, that's Dr. Pepper.

you don't even know why i'm known for bad reasons.
leave the thread. unwatch, and don't post. then you don't see this shit and you don't have to put in more effort.
[doublepost=1528654112][/doublepost]
What was the point of this thread tbqh
i got bored and typed it up.

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Stop fucking mentioning the dude every handful of posts it's like your obsessed with him, the 'pepper' meme died months, if not years ago lad, it's not funny, it's not 'cool' and people aren't gonna like you more because you constantly insult and strawman a pedophile, woo hoo congratulations welcome to the 100% of humanity that disagree with child sexual exploitation, you're not just beating a dead horse you're practically fucking it too.

If you need approval from an online community, who know nothing about you IRL, to feel some sense of fulfillment in your life you need to rethink your priorities mate.

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae

you don't even know why i'm known for bad reasons.
leave the thread. unwatch, and don't post. then you don't see this shit and you don't have to put in more effort.
[doublepost=1528654112][/doublepost]
i got bored and typed it up.
you're literally a LARPer tier baiter that you'd see on /k/
9e1492d80c1a56bba2e401c0641df63d.png

armchair warriors acting like chads

Reactions: List

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
Stop fucking mentioning the dude every handful of posts it's like your obsessed with him, the 'pepper' meme died months, if not years ago lad, it's not funny, it's not 'cool' and people aren't gonna like you more because you constantly insult and strawman a pedophile, woo hoo congratulations welcome to the 100% of humanity that disagree with child sexual exploitation, you're not just beating a dead horse you're practically fucking it too.

If you need approval from an online community, who know nothing about you IRL, to feel some sense of fulfillment in your life you need to rethink your priorities mate.

but it fucking WAS Dr Pepper. Khaatamul Nasheed, etc.
HE was the one who ERPed, NOT me. I mentioned him because it fucking is HIM who did it.
[doublepost=1528655244][/doublepost]
you're literally a LARPer tier baiter that you'd see on /k/
9e1492d80c1a56bba2e401c0641df63d.png

armchair warriors acting like chads

I'm literally saying to him "If you don't like this thread, don't look at it."
How is that baiting? What the fuck kind of bait is there?

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
HE was the one who ERPed, NOT me. I mentioned him because it fucking is HIM who did it.
[doublepost=1528655244][/doublepost]

I'm literally saying to him "If you don't like this thread, don't look at it."
How is that baiting? What the fuck kind of bait is there?
who the hell cares holy crap you look like this is the meaning of your whole life

tsugi ni omae wa "unwatch the thread and don't reply anymore please" tu iu

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
who the hell cares holy crap you look like this is the meaning of your whole life

tsugi ni omae wa "unwatch the thread and don't reply anymore please" tu iu

intentionally antagonising me in to locking the thread isn't going to work.
get a life.

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
You could just say 'I don't ERP' instead of giving out examples of users who have, repeating the same information 1000 times over isn't funny nor does it make your argument sound any better, who even gives a shit if people ERP or not at this point, someone's point or opinion isn't less valid because on a totally unrelated matter 'hur hur you've had a character that's had sex', be mature about things for a change dude who are we to tell people what they can and can't do with the games they paid money for.

intentionally antagonising me in to locking the thread isn't going to work.
get a life.
Lmfao you legit got fucking banned for like a week for intentionally flaming and baiting another community member into leaving the community because you didn't agree with their opinion, haha

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
You could just say 'I don't ERP' instead of giving out examples of users who have, repeating the same information 1000 times over isn't funny nor does it make your argument sound any better, who even gives a shit if people ERP or not at this point, someone's point or opinion isn't less valid because on a totally unrelated matter 'hur hur you've had a character that's had sex', be mature about things for a change dude who are we to tell people what they can and can't do with the games they paid money for.

Lmfao you legit got fucking banned for like a week for intentionally flaming and baiting another community member into leaving the community because you didn't agree with their opinion, haha

hey remember when you fucking destroyed my stand when trying to 'help' during my cwu speech?
that's how irrelevant your comments are in this thread.

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
hey remember when you fucking destroyed my stand when trying to 'help' during my cwu speech?
I've spent seven minutes staring at this post and I still don't get the point you're trying to make

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
HOLD.
HOLD THE FUCK UP.

male-psychologist-being-ready-to-take-notes-sitting-couch-31680668.jpg

Hi, I'm Dr. Psychologist Postino and I just came to find a pattern here. You see, patterns like these are often the root of an individual's problems.

Before you keep reading, I recommend you turn on the music I just linked or rate this nebulae: either option works, as they both release a dopamine release which relaxes you.

My patient here, John McRee, seems to suffer from a case of "unwillingness to get help". Here is the proof, as demonstrated TWICE in a single thread:

you wanna help?
unwatch the thread, and stop posting in it.

In layman tarms, what does this mean? It means that a problem of your personality is that you don't like to get help. You think people have bad intentions when trying to help you, therefore they are bad.
This is a common misconception, and this translates in you having trust issues.

You have trust issues, that is why you are looking for validation with this thread: you don't believe if you are actually liked or not in this community, or aren't too sure, and want to make sure.

Dr. Psychologist Postino out.

DoubleD

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae
As said before, don't ask for validation from a bunch of roleplayers, honestly who cares what we think about anything

Status
Not open for further replies.