[POLL] Which city map is better?

Best City Map?

• Total voters

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
So I‘ve decided to make these polls daily and shit so...

Bandit

Nucleus
Nebulae
in my opinion, bigcity is the penultimate sandbox war map as it features everything you'd need for the gamemode, few interiors which allow chokepoints and bases to be build easily, a large skybox which allows for air vehicles to prosper, a huge arena in the spawn area where all the wars usually occur, plenty of roads for racing or otherwise, tall and large buildings that snipers can perch up on or for helicopters to land, garages for building or customisation, or otherwise.

Reactions: List

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
in my opinion, bigcity is the penultimate sandbox war map as it features everything you'd need for the gamemode, few interiors which allow chokepoints and bases to be build easily, a large skybox which allows for air vehicles to prosper, a huge arena in the spawn area where all the wars usually occur, plenty of roads for racing or otherwise, tall and large buildings that snipers can perch up on or for helicopters to land, garages for building or customisation, or otherwise.
Imagine a RP Server on Bigcity, like seriously imagine that.

Oh and also I voted for Bigcity because it was the first ever custom map I played on back in 2012, map gives me nostalgia

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
bigcity is my go-to "fucking around in sandbox" map
i'd go so far as to call it perfect
Yeah Bigcity has a lot of Easter eggs too, which I didn‘t know until a few months ago