Pooper

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
http://pooperapp.com/
Pooper is an upcoming app that is similar to Uber, except instead of driving people around, you pick up their dog's poop. Upon signing up for pooper, you don't have to follow a tight schedule, instead you will be given opportunities if people near you need their dog's poop picked up. Payment for the scooping is automatically determined using an algorithm using distance and demand as the primary factors. Upon signing up to be a scooper, you receive a free set of plastic bags to pick the dog poop up with, If you get low, simply request more bags via the app.

Currently the app is in beta, and all scooper positions are filled, and only avaliable in 3 cities, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and New York.

Hopefully when this app comes out of beta, I'll be able to make enough money to get premium, maybe open up a banking account, invest in some stocks, get more money.

Isn't capitalism great?

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Are people seriously willing to pay for people to pick up their dogs shit because they don't bother to do it
Did I understand this right
Some people are too busy, or some people can't do it. Like if someone just got out of surgery and can't walk around for a while, and they don't have anyone else in the home that can do it?

But also there are lazy people yes.

gExile

roleplayers paradise
Nebulae
Some people are too busy, or some people can't do it. Like if someone just got out of surgery and can't walk around for a while, and they don't have anyone else in the home that can do it?

But also there are lazy people yes.
Isn't this picking up dog shit service, not a dog waljing service tho
I really hope this thing doesnt pick up since a service where you pay for people to pick up your dogs shit is dumb

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
At least you can earn money.

Better than fucking Roleplay.

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Isn't this picking up dog shit service, not a dog waljing service tho
I really hope this thing doesnt pick up since a service where you pay for people to pick up your dogs shit is dumb
Not dumb for the people who get money off of this :)

Reactions: List