Poopis Mang's Bad Poses

Deleted member 28

What a pathetic string of words
Nebulae
Hi. Yesterday I thought I'd make a side-by-side comparison of the different citizen model outfits with a simple layout of different ragdolls in a T-pose. It then spiraled out of control with me continuously adding more and more details until it gradually just became a pose of a mad Japanese man wielding a pistol and a katana running in rage.
pkfBx1Y.png

This is pretty much the first time I've ever done any posing and it was solely created in Gmod besides the frog picture which was added in with paint.net. I tried using Ragdoll Mover but I decided I'd be better off just using the physgun. Give me criticism because I may or may not want to continue doing this as I did find some enjoyment whilst creating this.

Reactions: List

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
the guys foot looks a little janky tbh

Deleted member 28

Nebulae
the guys foot looks a little janky tbh
Yeah I noticed. The HL2 Essentials citizen models have weird flippy feet that are strangely hard to pose. I know there's some empty space on the right and above him but I kind of thought it almost added to the pose. Anything else besides the feet?

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
Yeah I noticed. The HL2 Essentials citizen models have weird flippy feet that are strangely hard to pose. I know there's some empty space on the right and above him but I kind of thought it almost added to the pose. Anything else besides the feet?
Err, maybe the camera angle and some effects?

Also noticed a bit of his shirt is messed up too towards the bottom.

Deleted member 28

Nebulae
Err, maybe the camera angle and some effects?

Also noticed a bit of his shirt is messed up too towards the bottom.
I tried fixing that but I didn't want to risk ruining the rest of the pose. The cardboard in the background was originally supposed to be behind that weird shirt glitch but then I decided to add in the frog logo and whatnot.
How's the lighting? I added a red lamp in Gmod and then added some softening effects in paint.net

Reactions: List