PorterTech Inc. Recruitment Message

General Mario

Nucleus
Nebulae
SAOh4a2.png

PorterTech Inc.

Welcome to PorterTech Inc., where innovation thrives and possibilities are endless! Get ready to step into a realm of boundless opportunities where your skills and ambitions are nurtured to their fullest potential. At PorterTech, we specialize in cutting-edge robotics and artificial intelligence.
As a member of our esteemed team, you'll not only have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects that drive our cities forward, but you'll also be well-rewarded for your contributions with our large compensation packages. We believe in recognizing and rewarding talent, and we ensure that your hard work is duly recognized and appreciated.
Should you have any questions, please contact our company CEO, Dr. Benjamin Porter.

This message was approved by Dr. Benjamin Porter

// OOC information
Hello!

If you want your character to become an employee for PorterTech then please keep in mind a couple things.

1. I am currently in the process of completing university exams, so I don’t intend to do very much until after my exams are complete (April 21th is the day after my exams)
  2. If you do have any interest in joining the company, hit me with a forum convo to let me know and we will coordinate a time to do an IC interview.

Last edited:
Reactions: List