Wernsto ★

Proton
Nebulae
Only an hour passed by and we are already off topic lol
Gotta love these fast threads

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
Then I had the best gear and literally unkillable.
And yet you still kept hiding in your base instead of yknow actually playing the game

Are you one of those people that gets upset when in CSGO the guy with better strategy beats the one with better mechanics?
literally do nothing except stay in base all day collecting printer money and reloading them, that's some genius strategy there bruv

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
metro 2033 rp now

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
can we get like superhero rp so i can be frozone

D3NN1S

Proton
Nebulae
Black Mesa RP would be quite interesting to be honest.. I remember playing on one like years ago (literally), but I don't even know what it's called anymore, was quite a nice expierence, anyways.

Nebulae
He needs somewhere to pretend he's got a better life than everyone.

No problem mr rejected swede who's still stuck in a year he wasn't born in and will never get to experience. :wink:

whichever one of you :heyzeus: shat in this dude's tea this morning step the fuck up holy shit man's gone full rambo

Black Mesa RP would be quite interesting to be honest.. I remember playing on one like years ago (literally), but I don't even know what it's called anymore, was quite a nice expierence, anyways.

Reactions: List

Erkor

Narrative/Lore Management
Nebulae
imperial star wars rp in 8 BBY please

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Dark RP is next. DarkRP = Real mans rp. Roleplay thats been stripped down to the essentials. Let's not lie to ourselves.. nobody really gives a shit about serious rp... deep down we just wanna scream at each other over the mic and have ethnic wars, mass shootings and lee oswald impersonators on the streets of downtown. let's stop pretending to like things we don't (read: serious roleplay). let's embrace the warm comfort of dark roleplay.

Nebulae
Dark RP is next. DarkRP = Real mans rp. Roleplay thats been stripped down to the essentials. Let's not lie to ourselves.. nobody really gives a shit about serious rp... deep down we just wanna scream at each other over the mic and have ethnic wars, mass shootings and lee oswald impersonators on the streets of downtown. let's stop pretending to like things we don't (read: serious roleplay). let's embrace the warm comfort of dark roleplay.
This