Post a picture of yourself

Nebulae
Or you could just be confident enough to try something outside your comfort zone (70's, 80's and early 90's)
:heyzeus:

all i was askin for was for someone to photoshop other haircuts onto it

i'd rather get a haircut knowing that it'll look good than looking like a catastrophy

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
:heyzeus:

all i was askin for was for someone to photoshop other haircuts onto it

i'd rather get a haircut knowing that it'll look good than looking like a catastrophy
You can never know if you can carry it or not until you've tried it
if you are in a punk-rock enviroment go for it otherwise i can't recommend it

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
c16a91e7aab549e296391700a49e9ec9.jpg

what is this
a man who understands life and has come to terms with the fact that all of it is fake and that we will all die

Roosebud

Molecule
Nebulae
Repost from that other pic thread.
iqG975C.jpg

Also the only moving footage of me to be found on the internet afaik:
I'm the shitlord holding up the phone instead of being proper crowd at around 1:04

Summary of the usual content my snapchat followers get, ranging from sporadic commentary to irrelevant and quite frankly boring content as some members in this community can confirm. I've left out the infinite amount of snaps that involve me travelling back and forth to work, reading a newspaper during work hours or stuffing my face with local delicacies.

BkGAWo3.jpg
qw0cN3b.jpg

Pay up

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Summary of the usual content my snapchat followers get, ranging from sporadic commentary to irrelevant and quite frankly boring content as some members in this community can confirm. I've left out the infinite amount of snaps that involve me travelling back and forth to work, reading a newspaper during work hours or stuffing my face with local delicacies.

BkGAWo3.jpg
qw0cN3b.jpg

Pay up
I swear you sent me a snap of you in some weird tunnel thing and you looked vaguely like a lost american tourist with a hawaiian shirt on.

e: you was drunk lol owned