https://twitter.com/JetiJig/status/554327314319020032

Last edited:
Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 1405

Kku1dUu.jpg

reminds me of this.

but he got it fixed aswell
Dude fuck thank you so much for fucking posting this i couldnt find this tweet for the longest time ahhahaha
[doublepost=1481216092][/doublepost]
tried jugend once but the haircutter fucked it up so i shaved my hair again

will try again
I mean depending on what race you are, and even more so what the face of your shape is, theres literally something for everyone. I recommend going to a local barber not a big chain, they often will take the time to figure out what fits you, and in the same time will make it look appealing for you. Imo the best barbers often are women, because they know what will make you look good. My old barber was brazilian and he would go on and on about how "brazilians give the best haircut, we know how to make you look like a sex magnet" So if you cant find any female barbers (not a salon) i recommend finding a brazilian barber, or just honestly ask your friend group. If all else fails, get an undercut lol

Randek

Doler
Nebulae
[doublepost=1481216092][/doublepost]
I mean depending on what race you are, and even more so what the face of your shape is, there's literally something for everyone. I recommend going to a local barber not a big chain, they often will take the time to figure out what fits you, and in the same time will make it look appealing for you. Imo the best barbers often are women, because they know what will make you look good. My old barber was Brazilian and he would go on and on about how "brazilians give the best haircut, we know how to make you look like a sex magnet" So if you cant find any female barbers (not a salon) i recommend finding a brazilian barber, or just honestly ask your friend group. If all else fails, get an undercut lol

most local barbers will be more inclined to spend the time to find what fits best since they are more reliant on regulars than large chains are.

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
If all else fails, get an undercut lol
agree, i never really could find a haircut that fit me, the two haircuts i found that fit me perfecly are undercut and buzzcut.

@external i think an undercut could fit you alright, as long as it was well done. maybe try losing some weight so your cheeks eem less full, and i think a disconnected undercut could look great

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
agree, i never really could find a haircut that fit me, the two haircuts i found that fit me perfecly are undercut and buzzcut.

@external i think an undercut could fit you alright, as long as it was well done. maybe try losing some weight so your cheeks eem less full, and i think a disconnected undercut could look great

Short back and sides longer on top with an undercutting fringe and a far from size 1 to 0