Post a picture of yourself

Nebulae
ptpzzt29uhix.jpg

it was a lot of work, but i managed it.

Reactions: List

Twar

The truth is out there
Nebulae
Some random man who was pissing complimented me whilst I was cleaning the toilets, he said I was 'A very fit lad' and asked me 'Do I get many girls numbers', to which I just murmured and nodded till he went away because he had his hand on my back whilst I was walking and he hadn't washed his hands

Anyway, because of this mans compliments you can see a picture of bartender Twar

gxITjks.jpg

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Some random man who was pissing complimented me whilst I was cleaning the toilets, he said I was 'A very fit lad' and asked me 'Do I get many girls numbers', to which I just murmured and nodded till he went away because he had his hand on my back whilst I was walking and he hadn't washed his hands

Anyway, because of this mans compliments you can see a picture of bartender Twar

gxITjks.jpg

You have black guy lips.

Berke

literally the most irrelevant operator
Nebulae

gxITjks.jpg
thicc

Bork

Roleplay Punisher
Nebulae

gxITjks.jpg
you look like you suck some good dick

Berke

literally the most irrelevant operator
Nebulae
UNp8tqm.jpg
[doublepost=1492987522][/doublepost]
When you ask for haircut advice but you realize you didn't want a haircut after all.
1b5e13f343.png
hair looks sick nibba dont cut it