Post a picture of yourself

D

Deleted member 332

that's sick my dude, i really want a singlecoil fender/squier guitar myself
there's a classic vibe telecaster at my local musicstore for 3300kr (~$370) but no money so rip, so i have to settle for my ibanez gio which surprisingly plays really well despite it costing like $90

this and

this style of music is what influences me mostly, but i haven't made any full songs yet, just snippets of ideas here and there

Yeah you can't go wrong with a Classic Vibe, top quality those are. Ibanez make great modern-sounding guitars too, so long as the cheaper ones get a good setup then you're sorted.

That music reminds me of Math Rock btw, check out a band called JANK. I'd play Math Rock if I could handle all those GODDAMN TIME SIGNATURE CHANGES but it's gnarly as fuck dude. Good music

Reactions: List

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
Yeah you can't go wrong with a Classic Vibe, top quality those are. Ibanez make great modern-sounding guitars too, so long as the cheaper ones get a good setup then you're sorted.

That music reminds me of Math Rock btw, check out a band called JANK. I'd play Math Rock if I could handle all those GODDAMN TIME SIGNATURE CHANGES but it's gnarly as fuck dude. Good music
yeah i'm really into math rock atm
ive noticed that the time signatures aren't that hard to handle after you've listened to enough math rock and gotten used to it
now i'll like write odd-time signature riffs etc without even thinking about it

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
gklfMmZ.jpg
beach body ready x

Nebulae
Classic Vibe, top quality those are. Ibanez make great modern-sounding guitars too, so long as the cheaper ones get a good setup then you're sorted.
Lol i have a cheap affinity series p-bass that cost like 400 and came in a starter kit but I got it setup and it plays beastly, suprisingly good for it's price

D

Deleted member 332

Lol i have a cheap affinity series p-bass that cost like 400 and came in a starter kit but I got it setup and it plays beastly, suprisingly good for it's price

A Squier Affinity P-Bass was my first bass, sold it to the other bassist in my college for 80 quid. Twas a good bass, kinda regret selling it tbh. Black with a white (kinda yellowed, cracks and pick scratches included) pickguard. Properly worn in. 11th fret on the G string buzzed no matter how I set it up, called it the 'Sitar fret'. Man I loved that bass.

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
A Squier Affinity P-Bass was my first bass, sold it to the other bassist in my college for 80 quid. Twas a good bass, kinda regret selling it tbh. Black with a white (kinda yellowed, cracks and pick scratches included) pickguard. Properly worn in. 11th fret on the G string buzzed no matter how I set it up, called it the 'Sitar fret'. Man I loved that bass.
ugh i hate fretbuzz, biggest problem i have with my guitar, especially on the low E-string
think it's because of the string-height but lowering the strings make tapping harder <.<