All you gay blue hair people and smokers begone
20190220_113940.jpg
dont forget to /me before you shoot

Reactions: List

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Mate a fags a fag if I can get them for a fiver a pack im not gonna fucking complain

Ah five pound fags. Bought them off a bouncer at a shite club once, very nice. Nothing like a smooth Bosnian Marlboro made out of ground up asphalt and pube shavings. Do your lungs and the tax man a favour by buying your snout from reputable merchants, please

Spungey

Roleplay Connoisseur
Nebulae
Ah five pound fags. Bought them off a bouncer at a shite club once, very nice. Nothing like a smooth Bosnian Marlboro made out of ground up asphalt and pube shavings. Do your lungs and the tax man a favour by buying your snout from reputable merchants, please
Nah Nah, hes got a carton of 400 cigs, like 50 packs or something, that he got cheap at a store in europe cause they're cheap as shit over there so he just sells them to people for like a pound extra. Thank you for your concern though namaste

Nicrobe

Lord of Ineptitude
Nebulae
brush the sides forward so they look less like mounds, then keep the rest of your hair constantly poised toward the front

Nay cannae do, hal

Not when my hair has declared its own independence. Not even hair gel keeps the back of my head down