ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
on the bath salts?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
USAF SF actually, I got voluntold on my only day off to go shoot with the 3rd SOF, but it was a lot of fun.
Nice, was is it in the USAF SF and Niger? Know a bunch of good guys in RDAF SF but they rarely get to do anything outside of sitting near air bases or airports.

Yeah it isn't a range day unless you get voluntold to go or it involves some other fuckery just for the sake of keeping you occupied.

The Devils Own

Neutrino
Nebulae
Nice, was is it in the USAF SF and Niger? Know a bunch of good guys in RDAF SF but they rarely get to do anything outside of sitting near air bases or airports.

Yeah it isn't a range day unless you get voluntold to go or it involves some other fuckery just for the sake of keeping you occupied.
Yeah in that, RDAF were actually the pilots for the French and their Merlin's, they love to come over to our small base cause we had the Canadians staying with us, they be drinking and smoking through the M3 Gustavs, the raddest thing I ever saw while out there.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Yeah in that, RDAF were actually the pilots for the French and their Merlin's, they love to come over to our small base cause we had the Canadians staying with us, they be drinking and smoking through the M3 Gustavs, the raddest thing I ever saw while out there.
Always heard that the on-base relationships were great from the few dudes on garrison who came back, so it doesn't really shock me too much that this sort of stuff happened, lol. Most of our gear is actually Canadian as well so that's a neat coincidence.

Once I finish up SOI I'm hoping to go to Mali. Fuck Estonia, seriously.

Reactions: List

The Devils Own

Neutrino
Nebulae
Always heard that the on-base relationships were great from the few dudes on garrison who came back, so it doesn't really shock me too much that this sort of stuff happened, lol. Most of our gear is actually Canadian as well so that's a neat coincidence.

Once I finish up SOI I'm hoping to go to Mali. Fuck Estonia, seriously.
Cheers man, good luck on that!

Reactions: List