How it turns out for me:

Xn6TqKg.jpg

still good tho

Wtf did you do to those poor eggs mic

Reactions: List

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
IT SAID TO LEAVE THEM THERE FOR 5 MINUTES COVERED, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO COOK AND THE OIL WAS POPPING AAAAAA ;_;

i mean it's messy but oil popping isn't like a big deal.

the way i do it i just set them mid-high and just rake oil (splash the hot oil) over the yolk once the uhh... white cum stuff's formed to pale the egg yolk, you shouldn't really cook your eggs longer than 5 minutes or you're gonna fucking overdo your eggs

also wtf covered eggs but sunny side up that is some white people shit

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i mean it's messy but oil popping isn't like a big deal.

the way i do it i just set them mid-high and just rake oil (splash the hot oil) over the yolk once the uhh... white cum stuff's formed to pale the egg yolk, you shouldn't really cook your eggs longer than 5 minutes or you're gonna fucking overdo your eggs

also wtf covered eggs but sunny side up that is some white people shit

culinary class only taught me sunny side up.

but I make great pasta and rice :D

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
IT SAID TO LEAVE THEM THERE FOR 5 MINUTES COVERED, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO COOK AND THE OIL WAS POPPING AAAAAA ;_;
sounds like you had too much oil

put small amount of oil in, heat pan high and let it get even across the surface, then crack an egg into it

keep the egg in w/e shape u want with a spatula, push it to how it should be

once the egg has solidified somewhat shake the pan to stop it from sticking, u can flip the egg upside down for a little while then put it back normal to have it be a bit faster but not recommended unless ur drunk

never cook for longer than 3 - 4 minutes or it'll taste shite, trust me gamer

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
sounds like you had too much oil

put small amount of oil in, heat pan high and let it get even across the surface, then crack an egg into it

keep the egg in w/e shape u want with a spatula, push it to how it should be

once the egg has solidified somewhat shake the pan to stop it from sticking, u can flip the egg upside down for a little while then put it back normal to have it be a bit faster but not recommended unless ur drunk

never cook for longer than 3 - 4 minutes or it'll taste shite, trust me gamer

that doesn't change the flavor whatsoever, 'changing the shape'.

unless you're doing it for presentation, really.

as long as the egg isn't burnt around the edges, which can be done w/o med temps then just stick with frying an egg normally.

i also still do recommend having a little excess oil for splashing the yolk area of the egg.

D

Deleted member 1392

Not a picture of myself but a picture of expectation vs reality
(I don't cook very often)

How website say sunny side up looks like:
20170728-sunny-side-up-eggs-vicky-wasik-1500x1125.jpg

How it turns out for me:

Xn6TqKg.jpg

still good tho

Man, what the fuck. All you had to do was follow the damn google tips!

It just looks a little overcooked. All in all, don't put too much oil on the pan otherwise it gets really filthy. No need to have it at "HIGH HEAT". I'm shit at cooking and usually, I put everything at it's maxing heat, but it's generally bad. It either cooks bad or overcooks.
Send this picture to Gordon Ramsay.
Yeah, that's some bright idea. He has very interesting shows, too.

my name aint nino

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
I'd personally do butter when it comes to eggs. Also all pans and stoves are going to be different, never follow a set time with eggs. When they look like they're starting to get done, turn your heat off. With eggs, it's always better to get them off too early especially if they're still in the pan because they're going to be hit by the residual heat. If you're not happy with them once you've taken them off, you can always put them back on again until you've found a good routine.

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
that doesn't change the flavor whatsoever, 'changing the shape'.

unless you're doing it for presentation, really.

as long as the egg isn't burnt around the edges, which can be done w/o med temps then just stick with frying an egg normally.

i also still do recommend having a little excess oil for splashing the yolk area of the egg.
nah he was saying his eggs looked weird compared to the ones on the site so i just told him how to make them look nice babes ik it doesnt do flavour anything