Post a picture of yourself

D

Deleted member 1392

Nice bro people don't even have to bother doxxing you now that you did it yourself
Screen_Shot_2019-01-17_at_4.22.43_PM.jpg

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
and for what it's worth, all of this time i thought you were on my side.

i think it's for the best, but that began to really get me uncomfortable to be fair

it’s for the best. you just need to remember that people online can be dicks, especially when they can do it so anonymously

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 1392

it’s for the best. you just need to remember that people online can be dicks, especially when they can do it so anonymously
I like the community that's why I kinda got comfy on doing this, so.

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
To be honest it looks a little odd because if it was at knee level, it would of look good but it's like nearly reaching your ankles
if i could i would have had it longer i’m going for pure length with this coat

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I like the community that's why I kinda got comfy on doing this, so.
never feel comfortable giving out personal information on the internet unless its privately done to people you REALLY trust

i encourage you to entirely remove any information about where you live that you posted, right now

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 1392

never feel comfortable giving out personal information on the internet unless its privately done to people you REALLY trust

i encourage you to entirely remove any information about where you live that you posted, right now
All good, thanks for the advise.

D

Deleted member 243

Wouldn't want to see future employers see my roleplay