E: yay

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: List

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Why is it so hard for people to post an image link

When it's uploaded right click on the image, click copy image address, press the image icon on the comment box, paste the link in there and you're sorted

Anyone who doesn't understand the basic concept of this is an honorary boomer

D

Deleted member 1392

Why is it so hard for people to post an image link

When it's uploaded right click on the image, click copy image address, press the image icon on the comment box, paste the link in there and you're sorted

Anyone who doesn't understand the basic concept of this is an honorary boomer
IT JUST SHOWS AS IMG AND NOTHING ELSE.

THANK YOU. CAPS LOCK

Cartoonjunkies

The Forbidden One
Premium Member
Nebulae
2fe.png

Extremely epic my friend

Going to SOI equivalent for specialization in both (primary) MOS 0621 and 0352 (disposable AT) equivalent here
So you’re allowed two specialities there then? We can only do one at a time here. Definitely sounds like some fun jobs, though.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
So you’re allowed two specialities there then? We can only do one at a time here. Definitely sounds like some fun jobs, though.
Kinda. It's just lugging around, operating and shooting AT-4s lol. The main part of it is operation of long range patrol radios and vehicle based ones

The amount of fuckery you can get up to by tuning to different radio channels when just waiting around is great

Cartoonjunkies

The Forbidden One
Premium Member
Nebulae
Kinda. It's just lugging around, operating and shooting AT-4s lol. The main part of it is operation of long range patrol radios and vehicle based ones

The amount of fuckery you can get up to by tuning to different radio channels when just waiting around is great
That’s kinda interesting. It might be what we’re kinda allowed to do here. Like I’m a crew chief on C130s. But I can get qualified on C17s, C5s, and a bunch of other cool shit as long as it’s considered “heavy” aircraft. It doesn’t add a speciality code, I’m just allowed to work on it. A really cool thing my job can do is called “yankee white” clearance. Which means you’re a crew chief for Air Force 1. Met a guy who did that.

Reactions: List