D

Deleted member 1392

20191108_115409.jpg

Bro...
LOOKING FUCKING BADASS, MAN

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I think as with everything, when you get wrapped up in a community for an extended period and it becomes a big part of what you do in your downtime you end up getting to know people and thus caring about their opinions/views. Everyone wants to be accepted and nobody wants to be on the wrong end of the joke/jab.

Pilot has the right of it really. Plenty of people get heated over discussions and people doing dumb shit but very rarely do I see that extend beyond the server anymore - not the way it used to when everything was taken as a personal attack rather than a disagreement/meme on the forums.

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
I think as with everything, when you get wrapped up in a community for an extended period and it becomes a big part of what you do in your downtime you end up getting to know people and thus caring about their opinions/views. Everyone wants to be accepted and nobody wants to be on the wrong end of the joke/jab.

Pilot has the right of it really. Plenty of people get heated over discussions and people doing dumb shit but very rarely do I see that extend beyond the server anymore - not the way it used to when everything was taken as a personal attack rather than a disagreement/meme on the forums.
ok

Reactions: List

Chicken

Nihilanth
B A N N E D
Nebulae

ok

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae

what are you talking about

Chicken

Nihilanth
B A N N E D
Nebulae
People say mean shit all the time I only let it effect me if it's said by someone whose opinion I care about or if they are attractive
fuck you cns

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae

There comes a point where you’re too old for internet drama. It embarrasses me now.

lucid

aussie battler
Nebulae