Post a picture of yourself

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
I don't feel like anyone deserves to die for breaking down a door, I can get a new one.

what would someone do after they break down a door? you're close to getting it lol

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
Tbh if you are going to jail already for wounding a robber might aswell just kill him if you are ruining your life like that.

Twar

The truth is out there
Nebulae
Tbh if you are going to jail already for wounding a robber might aswell just kill him if you are ruining your life like that.
I'm sure the sentence you get would be a lot different if the guy is alive or dead

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
I'm sure the sentence you get would be a lot different if the guy is alive or dead
Yes but you have already fucked your life by going to prison, good luck getting hired after something like that. You get a huge employment ostracization if you have been jailed.

Reactions: List

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Yes but you have already fucked your life by going to prison, good luck getting hired after something like that. You get a huge employment ostracization if you have been jailed.

So you'd rather kill the guy?

Twar

The truth is out there
Nebulae
I'd rather have assault on my permanent record than murder, lots of people have criminal records and still get hired but having murder on there is definitely worse than just assault in self-defence or whatever

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
I'd rather have assault on my permanent record than murder, lots of people have criminal records and still get hired but having murder on there is definitely worse than just assault in self-defence or whatever
Nah, employees only care about that status you have, I know someone in my Uni that told me how you either have a family business you can work for after you come out or you are rather fucked in life. If we keep leaving robbers with Impunity it will only get worse.

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
Nah, employees only care about that status you have, I know someone in my Uni that told me how you either have a family business you can work for after you come out or you are rather fucked in life. If we keep leaving robbers with Impunity it will only get worse.
They don't have impunity. They commit crimes and get punished if caught

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
They don't have impunity. They commit crimes and get punished if caught
My country does not trust the Judicial for a reason only about 39% do, Impunity here is a problem alongside the treatment of our police force and all the scandals that have happened for the last decade, hell even now we have movements in both our Police Force and Gendarmerie to reform their code.

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
My country does not trust the Judicial for a reason only about 39% do, Impunity here is a problem alongside the treatment of our police force and all the scandals that have happened for the last decade, hell even now we have movements in both our Police Force and Gendarmerie to reform their code.
Reform the laws then. Don't kill people

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
Reform the laws then. Don't kill people
Good luck reforming anything here, as long as the Judicial system doesn't work people will keep on getting killed, just like in Italy with how people began to trust the Mafia more to apply the Justice.

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae

iirc, a lot of places in america don't have jail time as punishment for shooting someone when they're breaking and entering; even for killing.

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
iirc, a lot of places in america don't have jail time as punishment for shooting someone when they're breaking and entering; even for killing.
Yes but this is Europe, the cultures are different but the drastic changes in gun ownership were a consequence of the events of the XX century.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Good

You shouldn't get jailtime for eliminating a threat that went out of its way to come into your property

vinny the rat

Proton
Nebulae
Are you willing to kill someone over your TV? I think the real question is: are you willing to die over my TV?

Castle doctrine and stand your ground laws