Post a picture of yourself

D

Deleted member 4425

I seriously don’t care what it is. As long as it can put a solid hole in that chomos head across the way
if said chomo is well-versed in their arm and you just pick up some random weapon, i don't need to tell you who has the upper hand

Nicrobe

Lord of Ineptitude
Nebulae
I seriously don’t care what it is. As long as it can put a solid hole in that chomos head across the way

Idk how this discussion started from me saying "I dislike glock's trigger"

Gun go boom, it go boom it good for defend

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
if said chomo is well-versed in their arm and you just pick up some random weapon, i don't need to tell you who has the upper hand
That’s true. But in all seriousness folks can use different shits I don’t care, personally I’d prefer either a P320 for the ergo and the way it fits good in my hand, and 9x19 since that’s the more ideal caliber for defense. But I will always love my AK-74. Muzzle rise? Nope. Fits perfectly in my hand and shoulder. And the 5.45 is a good round... if you can find any

D

Deleted member 4425

That’s true. But in all seriousness folks can use different shits I don’t care, personally I’d prefer either a P320 for the ergo and the way it fits good in my hand, and 9x19 since that’s the more ideal caliber for defense. But I will always love my AK-74. Muzzle rise? Nope. Fits perfectly in my hand and shoulder. And the 5.45 is a good round... if you can find any
i've been thinking of picking up the PSA ak-103, but 5.45 is so fucking hard to find, I may just have to buy an AR, IMO it beats out the AK in availability of parts and ammunition, and in a scenario where a civilian would have to use one thats probably where its gonna shine the best

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
i've been thinking of picking up the PSA ak-103, but 5.45 is so fucking hard to find, I may just have to buy an AR, IMO it beats out the AK in availability of parts and ammunition, and in a scenario where a civilian would have to use one thats probably where its gonna shine the best
In terms of if you want availability, both ammunition wise and after market parts wise. Go for an AR. But if you’re feeling frisky and want the taste of something more exotic. Go for the 5.45. As I just posted I just got my spam can of 1k rounds of 5.45 today. Which I’m excited about. I’ve shot both sides of the coin in 5.56 and 5.45. I love both of them. ARs are great, I love em. AKs are great as well. I love them too. I don’t discriminate hun.

D

Deleted member 4425

In terms of if you want availability, both ammunition wise and after market parts wise. Go for an AR. But if you’re feeling frisky and want the taste of something more exotic. Go for the 5.45. As I just posted I just got my spam can of 1k rounds of 5.45 today. Which I’m excited about. I’ve shot both sides of the coin in 5.56 and 5.45. I love both of them. ARs are great, I love em. AKs are great as well. I love them too. I don’t discriminate hun.
oh yeah they're both great, but in a situation where i'm rationing ammunition and i need to take care to make my rifle last as long as it can against a more advanced and regular military force, an AR here in the US is the better way to go

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
oh yeah they're both great, but in a situation where i'm rationing ammunition and i need to take care to make my rifle last as long as it can against a more advanced and regular military force, an AR here in the US is the better way to go
Yeah, in a SHTF or big igloo situation im tossing my 74 first chance I get to grab a AR for the sole purpose of ammunition. Plus I’ve got a contact who’s got over like 20k rounds of 5.56

D

Deleted member 4425

haha yeah guns, i totally own guns haha, relatable guys
C0zCqVL.png

Reactions: List

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
blimey are you trying to get me shot? they'd throw me in the gulag for having an unregistered butter knife
Might be an unpopular opinion, who knows but I can guarantee it will never happen, sadly, too deeply ingrained in the country's law...

UK really needs to let it's law-abiding citizens and police have access to firearms. This is coming from someone who's heard a lot of personal anecdotes in the family about tasers failing to properly deploy and it leading to an Officer being stabbed or worse when getting charged at.

There are of course issues with gun ownership, I won't deny that, but God would it really fix some of the issues this country has. If someone really has the intention to take a life or something you can buy basic pistols here off the black market surprisingly cheap, I know for a fact that certain models of Glock and a range of MP5's are stupidly easy to get a hold of.

Reggie

fresh prince of baghdad
Nebulae
if you're australian and capable of thought you've probably thought about that

Deni_ute_muster_2002_two_utes.jpg

LETS GET IT ON CUNTS

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

e; nah but legit i refuse to die until ive done that ur not alone on the thought

HOMOLOGATION RALLY CARS>ALL

kRBB1TO.png

t7pcCpT.png

buEJjy5.png

UyWNG9Z.png

if you have a different opinion you're wrong

Rolyat

Medical Roleplay Extraordinare
Nebulae
cars are like real man's legos

and dont ever listen to someone if they say you need a college or university degree to learn about them; there's people who've built 1000-2000hp drag cars and they're entirely self taught.
I probably should get into street stuff instead of off roading just because it is hard to get to good locations out east. It isn't like in cali where I just drive out to the mojave and book miles of great rocks n shit. You usually have to know someone and/or pay a fair bit of money because this is a stupid fucking state.
If you simp over a certain manfufactuar, model, or caliber. You are not a clown, but the entire fucking circus
Hello, based department?

Last edited:

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
tfw men discuss guns instead of posting pics of themselves

How am I gonna wank to this macho gun and cars shtick get to posting pics you fucking femboys