Post a picture of yourself

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
I convinced my friend she went colour blind with nothing but a led light and a good poker face, good times.
i'm very curious now

like, i literally cannot see the colour purple properly (it's almost always blue)
i wonder if that can be recreated with an LED.

oh and if anyone's curious, all of nebulous just looks like a dark blue. i only discovered it was purple after someone said 'purple disc' for nebs and my world just blew up.

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 3818

i'm very curious now

like, i literally cannot see the colour purple properly (it's almost always blue)

oh and if anyone's curious, all of nebulous just looks like a dark blue. i only discovered it was purple after someone said 'purple disc' for nebs and my world just blew up.
It’s not a great colour anyway, you’re not missing out

Oswald

Fish
Nebulae
i'm very curious now

Dark blue disc

Chester

custom title
Nebulae
image0.jpg
anybody else finding it easier to sleep during lockdown??? idk life went from pretty jam-packed and hectic to incredibly idyllic (outside of trying not to catch the coof) and its really refreshing

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
anybody else finding it easier to sleep during lockdown??? idk life went from pretty jam-packed and hectic to incredibly idyllic (outside of trying not to catch the coof) and its really refreshing
It's weird, now that I'm doing very little of actual value I'm really exhausted.