Nebulae
vBq7OB7.png

broke image
It’s a picture of a cast iron skillet mute

Reactions: List

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
bro my right eye is my strongest eye from my shooting days, i'd be fucked if i lost it
Left eye here, my right eye is tilted 7.5° leftwards, to the nose.
Using my right side would fuck me over to no end
+ most of my vision stems from my left eye.
Unluckily enough, my aiming arm is right which is bad as it is.

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
I’m scared to marry my girl because once she’s my wife, @chronos will fuck her
9YtG6MW.jpg
im gonna punt you and your stupid earbuds in if i ever catch you in the uk its gonna be like that scene in blade runner where she step on the JOI device except its gonna be ur dumb apple product brand earbuds and then i step on u too so i win because im the good guy and the good guy wins just like blade runner maybe morally ambigious ending because ur nose broken but that shows dimensional character and then i'll pour ur dumb 10 pound branded expensive milk that u bought for no reason on ur stupid face this is ur only warning be prepared

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
im gonna punt you and your stupid earbuds in if i ever catch you in the uk its gonna be like that scene in blade runner where she step on the JOI device except its gonna be ur dumb apple product brand earbuds and then i step on u too so i win because im the good guy and the good guy wins just like blade runner maybe morally ambigious ending because ur nose broken but that shows dimensional character and then i'll pour ur dumb 10 pound branded expensive milk that u bought for no reason on ur stupid face this is ur only warning be prepared
yea well I'll just throw a bottle of alcohol in the other direction and you'll go running, scandi-swine