professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
pCL3kZs.gif

Texans when there‘s 0.01 mm of snow on the floor

D

Deleted member 3818

you have to understand that most of america does not have the infrastructure to support the inevitable climate catastrophes on incredible scales that we're about to see

perfect example would be texas
i don't get it, I thought the earth was supposed to be getting hotter?

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
i don't get it, I thought the earth was supposed to be getting hotter?
doesn’t work like that hombre

there’s a reason the weather’s been getting weirder and weirder the last few years, it’s not just “le world get hot!!!”

Reactions: List

Black Rain (1989)

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Chardust
Nebulae
alright boys

i need your help again

when i hit the two year mark of being cancer free, i want to get a tattoo on the underside of my right forearm to commemorate the victory

i'm 100% on the location and the size (want it to start at the bottom of my wrist and end an inch or so before the crease in my arm)

but what i need your help with is what tattoo to actually get

the only stipulation i have is that whatever the tattoo is, it has to symbolise something powerful. AND, BARE IN MIND; i do plan to expand on it over time and i'll more than likely end up with a full sleeve over the course of a few years, so bare that in mind too

anyone got any ideas?

AA89FC0A6609AB2B13497208F59ED37D58CACE56

lambda logo

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
doesn’t work like that hombre

there’s a reason the weather’s been getting weirder and weirder the last few years, it’s not just “le world get hot!!!”

Average temperature does get warmer - But it also means changes of weather are more extreme, and some other things. World's fucked.

D

Deleted member 3818

Average temperature does get warmer - But it also means changes of weather are more extreme, and some other things. World's fucked.
idk man, one minute all the expert scientists are saying it's getting hotter and that it's never going to snow in england again. And then when it gets colder there's suddenly new scientific explanations for why it's so. Just seems like these climate scientists don't really have a clue themselves

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
idk man, one minute all the expert scientists are saying it's getting hotter and that it's never going to snow in england again. And then when it gets colder there's suddenly new scientific explanations for why it's so. Just seems like these climate scientists don't really have a clue themselves
or you dont know what you're talking about lmao