i just want you all to know

you're morons
PXL_20210530_230807780.jpg

marination

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 243

image0.jpg

Agent Smith: I'm going to be honest with you [takes off glasses and ear-piece]. I hate this place, this zoo, this prison, this reality, whatever you want to call it. I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink, and every time I do I fear that I have somehow been infected by it. It's repulsive! Isn't it? [violently grabs Morpheus's head] I must get out of here. I must get free, and in this mind is the key, my key!
bismallah kardesh, nice looks

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
5 am
bro its cold asf at 5 am
My dear friend this image was taken at approximately midday on an incredibly hot summers day, the fleece being a valid criticism of my attire however it was down to poor preparation for my day at work which left me in clothing unsuitable for the climate, the fact it was posted at 5am is a testament to my sleep schedule and disregard for my physical health and well-being :>

Also wtf was going through your head to say ‘yeah it’s just that bright at 5am in the UK’

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
My dear friend this image was taken at approximately midday on an incredibly hot summers day, the fleece being a valid criticism of my attire however it was down to poor preparation for my day at work which left me in clothing unsuitable for the climate, the fact it was posted at 5am is a testament to my sleep schedule and disregard for my physical health and well-being :>

Also wtf was going through your head to say ‘yeah it’s just that bright at 5am in the UK’
Tommy have you not heard of taking clothes off