Post a picture of yourself

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
d4TjwA.jpg

hey guys its me zak i just got back from a top secret war mission given by the cia so i have to blur my face so that isis cant recognize me

but its cool you can tell that im in the military because i have a TOTALLY REAL GUN and my sweatshirt is camo and i have a usmc hat :)

Ace

angsty teen looking for attention
Nebulae
d4TjwA.jpg

hey guys its me zak i just got back from a top secret war mission given by the cia so i have to blur my face so that isis cant recognize me

but its cool you can tell that im in the military because i have a TOTALLY REAL GUN and my sweatshirt is camo and i have a usmc hat :)
is that a real keyboard there?
madman

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
d4TjwA.jpg

That hat doesn't fit your fetish.

harry

Atom
Nebulae
d4TjwA.jpg

god bless u served ur country so proud.

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
d4TjwA.jpg

Is that ur chin or Adam's apple holy shit

Chester

custom title
Nebulae
6ff93663ed.jpg

sorry guys my co in the royal marines would discipline me if he found out i posted pictures of my face on a roleplay forum

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
I am 1.93 meters, and around 90's kgs. I seen NCOS way smaller then me, so unless your are a giraffe, don't know what you are talking about.
Hahaha.. You are like a baby to me... I am 10ft tall and 500lbs.... I have ripped the heads off of men double your height... You are a pathetic little runt, only on this earth for the real alphas like me to put under the earth..... But I will let you live for I am not in the mood to assume my assassin form. Scram before I change my opinion.

tQUYk3ah.jpg

Here are milisim guns, obviously
Guns like these? They do nothing to my skin. They are like airsoft guns. I eat them for breakfast

Last edited: