steyr aug at home:
c0qaby.png

Reactions: List

Nyanpasu

:))))))))
B A N N E D
Nebulae
20200505_174031.jpg

The pic is flipped for some odd reason but it matters not, your neckbeard is nothing compared to 54 days of not shaving. The boys used to call me Abu Jihad for sometime

And yes, I am wet

Wow... airsoft has gotten realistic.

Elliot

¯\_ º ͜ʖ º _/¯ not the head mod
Nebulae
4 years later here's me in a suit somewhere fancy:

mjhOj6d.png

As you can see my dream of becoming an assassin is still not a reality @alex

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
A lot can change in two and a bit years. Still got this obsession with hiding my face in every picture, blame snapchat for that one. I've got a lot skinnier and my eyesight is a whole lot worse, my glasses are broken and I haven't had the time to go out and get re-tested with a new pair considering the worlds on fire, just my luck..

I still remember how to make a good coffee, memories from Starbucks and all aren't out of my head just yet and I've worked in a good few more stores across the south-west as a Barista, even being promoted to train up staff within the National Trust for a while. It's been about half a year since I've poured a latte, and I miss it a little honestly. Here's hoping I can get back to it at some point, I got laid off with the coronavirus going about so I'll have to see what I can do in a months time.

Hope everyone's been doing well, I'm really glad to be back. Wanted to keep it a little bit brief :x

KUyVtIm.gif

7Ci8AJR.jpg

Baker

Mr. Mineside
Nebulae
20200505_174031.jpg

The pic is flipped for some odd reason but it matters not, your neckbeard is nothing compared to 54 days of not shaving. The boys used to call me Abu Jihad for sometime

And yes, I am wet
Rip and tear until it’s done my friend

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
I've got that shitty android quality.

image0.jpg

image0.jpg
Exemplary collarbone
A lot can change in two and a bit years. Still got this obsession with hiding my face in every picture, blame snapchat for that one. I've got a lot skinnier and my eyesight is a whole lot worse, my glasses are broken and I haven't had the time to go out and get re-tested with a new pair considering the worlds on fire, just my luck..

I still remember how to make a good coffee, memories from Starbucks and all aren't out of my head just yet and I've worked in a good few more stores across the south-west as a Barista, even being promoted to train up staff within the National Trust for a while. It's been about half a year since I've poured a latte, and I miss it a little honestly. Here's hoping I can get back to it at some point, I got laid off with the coronavirus going about so I'll have to see what I can do in a months time.

Hope everyone's been doing well, I'm really glad to be back. Wanted to keep it a little bit brief :x

KUyVtIm.gif

7Ci8AJR.jpg
>no gasmask selfie despite owning gasmask

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

KUyVtIm.gif

7Ci8AJR.jpg
Tommy, I...

Starbucks doesn't make good coffee

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
just buy a regular brewer and easy learn how to make a good pot by being careful with water-beans and you'll get better coffee than you can get in any coffee chain