Luxury

your neighborhood humanist
Nebulae
Hv0NZ3e.jpg
qfjIGqS.jpg

I got sworn in today boys. feels good.

D

Deleted member 243

we had to email self portraits of ourselves to the tutor and he'd put them up on the projector and take the piss out of them or criticize them

when that pic came on the screen he didnt criticize it, he just opened google and searched up the man who sold the world (midge ure version) and pointed to it and said "youve recreated this"
that's a compliment right? i'd take it as a compliment

OH NO

NOT ME

I NEVER LOST CONTROL

YOU'RE FACE

TO FACE

WITH THE MAAAAN

WHO SOOOOOOOOOLD THE WOOOOOOORLD
*catchy tune*

Reactions: List

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
> doesnt have the cheap reliable volkswagen golf 3 a car made for the people and one of peak ingenuity and engineering of its time

idk what to tell u mic

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Oh right I forgot to mention what my car model actually is, it's a Toyota 2020 Corolla LE, honestly surprised how good the car is for how cheap it is, a good budget car!

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Oh right I forgot to mention what my car model actually is, it's a Toyota 2020 Corolla LE, honestly surprised how good the car is for how cheap it is, a good budget car!
honestly i was surprised when i looked it up just now and saw it was 20k thats not bad looking at it i expected it to be way more

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
honestly i was surprised when i looked it up just now and saw it was 20k thats not bad looking at it i expected it to be way more

Yeah dude, cars are going to get cheaper and better as time goes on, this thing even has mobile wi-fi inside, can you believe what the future holds!